Draft Day JN Get Together

djaparz

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dickloaf only wants me dead because i sank his boat the night he forced himself apon me.

Filthy animal.

I'm stuck in a bind. Limo wants dickloaf dead more that dickoaf wants you dead. Sorry, my man. You can sit at the OTHER head table with Ariel Sharon and Mohammar Quaddafi.

We'd have to sit you next to someone who wants you dead, Smizz. Any thoughts on whom someone might be? :P:lol:Dickloaf only wants me dead because i sank his boat the night he forced himself apon me. Filthy animal.

I'm stuck in a bind. Limo wants dickloaf dead more that dickoaf wants you dead. Sorry, my man. You can sit at the OTHER head table with Ariel Sharon and Mohammar Quaddafi.

Kill Dickloaf? And loose one of life's great sources of entertainment? That's right folks look for Dickloaf & his trailer to be featured on an upcoming episode of "Cops" - the Florida everglades edition.

After the cops find illegal substances tucked under the cot in his double wide, Dickloaf, wearing nothing but a pair of jeans way to big for him and a cigarette dangling from his mouth as the cops slap the handcuffs on him, take away his 40 of Pabst Blue Ribbon he was drinking on a cinder block screaming "I've been set up - that fuBEEPking Limo, that bitch set up me up, mother fuBEEPker Limo, I'll get you bitch, I'll get you!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

We'd have to sit you next to someone who wants you dead, Smizz. Any thoughts on whom someone might be? :P:lol:Dickloaf only wants me dead because i sank his boat the night he forced himself apon me. Filthy animal.

Kill Dickloaf? And loose one of life's great sources of entertainment? That's right folks look for Dickloaf & his trailer to be featured on an upcoming episode of "Cops" - the Florida everglades edition.

After the cops find illegal substances tucked under the cot in his double wide, Dickloaf, wearing nothing but a pair of jeans way to big for him and a cigarette dangling from his mouth as the cops slap the handcuffs on him, take away his 40 of Pabst Blue Ribbon he was drinking on a cinder block screaming "I've been set up - that fuBEEPking Limo, that b!tch set up me up, mother fuBEEPker Limo, I'll get you b!tch, I'll get you!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

white_Trash.jpg

"You gots it ALL wrong, sister. Geee-yup, geee-yup."

hahahah oh the comedy. thats funny stuff. NOT.

Limo i dont want you dead, ever...just a little more quiet is all i ask

We'd have to sit you next to someone who wants you dead, Smizz. Any thoughts on whom someone might be? :P:lol:
Dickloaf only wants me dead because i sank his boat the night he forced himself apon me. Filthy animal.

After the cops find illegal substances tucked under the cot in his double wide, Dickloaf, wearing nothing but a pair of jeans way to big for him and a cigarette dangling from his mouth as the cops slap the handcuffs on him, take away his 40 of Pabst Blue Ribbon he was drinking on a cinder block screaming "I've been set up - that fuBEEPking Limo, that b!tch set up me up, mother fuBEEPker Limo, I'll get you b!tch, I'll get you!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

white_Trash.jpg

"You gots it ALL wrong, sister. Geee-yup, geee-yup."

:lol: I've seen the pictures.

That wasn't him! Those pictures were taken during the day and you know vampires cannot come out in the sunlight or they perish. Those pictures were however of his trusty sidekick Renfield who came out for the Miami Jets game while the count was sleeping. :mrgreen:

Relentless is a compliment coming from you Tom, thanks. 8)

I'm not 100% sure, but I think the Gints may come to Hofstra this year for the training camp scrimmage and worked out a one year your place, next year ours kind of deal.

Hey, here's an idea, why don't you gas the up mini van and come down to ESPN Zone on April 23rd for the Draft party? Make it an overnighter and stay in the city Saturday night and drive back up Sunday morning :?:

Just curious, is Bren still having a party at her Yacht Club?

well 5 pages later the nyou ask about ME -n- PARTY..

YES party in July (before camp starts, relax ggg) at my Yacht Club

YES GGG an I will be in the VIP section of the JETS draft day welcoming all from Jetnation!!!

Free Smooches -n- hugs,

beer -n- wings $100

Sitting at that HEAD table, PRICELESS :lol:

Archived