important potw news

joewilly

fellow jetfans this is serious........ tx is in strong contention for potw. so strong alk predicted his victory, and by alks own admission he's a great predictor......... lets work extra hard at being funny this week, & lets not let this draft thing or whatever the hell it is going on this weekend distract us.

thanks in advance joewilly

fellow jetfans this is serious........ tx is in strong contention for potw. so strong alk predicted his victory, and by alks own admission he's a great predictor......... lets work extra hard at being funny this week, & lets not let this draft thing or whatever the hell it is going on this weekend distract us.

No worries, I paid $55 to ensure that TX will not win POTW.

Tx sealed his fate (as if it was ever in doubt) by calling Greenbeans a dumbass. Way to curry favor with the judge Tx! Nobody calls my man Beans a dumbass and gets away with it. I got your back Beans!!!

BTW; There is a possibility I may get a post nominated this week, so keep me in mind Beansie ;)

Tx sealed his fate (as if it was ever in doubt) by calling Greenbeans a dumbass. Way to curry favor with the judge Tx! Nobody calls my man Beans a dumbass and gets away with it. I got your back Beans!!!

BTW; There is a possibility I may get a post nominated this week, so keep me in mind Beansie ;)

POTW ;)

Have no fear joewilly. I will do everything in my power to overcome my own prediction and in fact win the POTW for myself and become the first Patriots fan to ever win the POTW.

Have no fear joewilly. I will do everything in my power to overcome my own prediction and in fact win the POTW for myself and become the first Patriots fan to ever win the POTW.

not here to burst your bubble alk but winning potw usually involves saying something funny.... knock yourself out though ma man

beans, just wonderin if trixie & bambi showed up on time last night

:)

your potw posting pal, joewilly.........remember thats illy not illie

Archived