New SI Cover Jeter Vs Damon

Smizzy

tx_coverlarge0404_si.jpg

Jeter : "Lucky Bitch :roll: "

Damon :" Arod sucks and isn't a true Yankee and if he were a true Yankee he wouldn't slap at the ball like a bush league rookie....do i look cool with my hair long? it worked for jesus. Do you know who won the WS derek? THE REDSOX DID ,DEREK. Oh yeah that's right you watched from HOME! Were the best! The REDSOX BEYATCH! WHOO HOOO AROD'S BUSH LEAGUE! Curt Schilling is a warrior, we totally kicked the Yankees ass. Wasn't eveen close. We all did shots before game 1 and i was like " hey let's let them get a 3 game lead and then with like 3 outs to go just turn it up and beat them" So it was totally me & my beard. I don't think the Redsox would have won the world series if i didn't look like Jesus.YANKEES SUCK! YANKEES SUCK! YANKEES SUCK!"

Damon one of the professionals? He has become the Paris Hilton of Baseball for crissakes.

Not for nothing, but Big Papi should be on that cover with Jeter, NOT Damon.

Still, you 'gotta love/hate the Yankee Fan. You win, it's talent - Sox win (after coming back from a 3-0 deficit in ALCS) and it's luck..... :roll:

Damon one of the professionals? He has become the Paris Hilton of Baseball for crissakes.

Still, you 'gotta love/hate the Yankee Fan. You win, it's talent - Sox win (after coming back from a 3-0 deficit in ALCS) and it's luck..... :roll:

one time lucky crumb bums. good luck fighting for the wildcard by the way. you'll need it with that pitching staff. you won't get a sniff (what else is new) of the division title.

:

The people at SI were afraid that that ugly gorilla would try and bite Jeter. what a big ugly beyatch

The people at SI were afraid that that ugly gorilla would try and bite Jeter. what a big ugly beyatch

UGLY?! The Yankees now own the patent on UGLY - the combo of Randy Johnson and Matsui is enough to scare away young children - even Jeter can't make up for that kind of UGLY.

Lest we forget Jorge Posada and Mariano Rivera are still Yankees...

They make Randy Johnson look like a...well...he still looks like a gangly, crater-faced mullet-head, but they are as buttcrack ugly as it gets.

what, you lookin' for a date or something??rofl2.gif

what, you lookin' for a date or something??rofl2.gif

you forget who youre talking to, fella? I get more a$$ than a toilet seat. You and your fellow Yankee skankees, the new fellowship of the Miserable, brought up the subject, I am just pointing out their team is as BUST OUT fugly as ours, if not fuglier

Oh, and we're trying to be ugly...you're guys are trying to be clean cut

you forget who youre talking to, fella? I get more a$$ than a toilet seat. You and your fellow Yankee skankees, the new fellowship of the Miserable, brought up the subject, I am just pointing out their team is as BUST OUT fugly as ours, if not fuglier

Oh, and we're trying to be ugly...you're guys are trying to be clean cut

well their ya go...i'll let you get back to the beauty contest.

you'll take his wife huh? All you need is a seven figure salary and youre in...or in your case, a job. Oh, and NOT your mom's basement.

...or are we supposed to believe that it is Jorge's good looks she is after???

Dude, that pic proves nothing. There are tons of ugly guys that get tons of poontang.

you'll take his wife huh? All you need is a seven figure salary and youre in...or in your case, a job. Oh, and NOT your mom's basement.

...or are we supposed to believe that it is Jorge's good looks she is after???

Dude, that pic proves nothing. There are tons of ugly guys that get tons of poontang.

Which obviously you are not getting since you are talking about getting tail all the time.

Keep rating the guys. You may have a shot at Queer Eye for the Straight Guy.

Speaking of Posada - he was my most hated Yank. Then I heard about his kid - and I just can't hate him anymore. I need a new Yank to really hate. A-Rod would be the poular choice - but, I want something different. Ditto for Sheffield. I've actually met Giambi - and frankly, I thought he was a nice guy, so he's out.

Any suggestions, fellas? 8)

Speaking of Posada - he was my most hated Yank. Then I heard about his kid - and I just can't hate him anymore. I need a new Yank to really hate. A-Rod would be the poular choice - but, I want something different. Ditto for Sheffield. I've actually met Giambi - and frankly, I thought he was a nice guy, so he's out.

Any suggestions, fellas? 8)

Garb you can take the year off. Once Damon comes over to the Yanks you can hate him. :lol:

Seriously - when he goes into a hitting slump he will get killed. The ex-wife is fighting back too - called the new wife a "homewrecker." This could get ugly.

I remember reading a column about the then engaged couple. Mrs. Damon (new one) was said to have been a former "talent scout for a Talent agency in Houston" Translation: Stripper. :lol:

Archived