Woody dropped the ball

doggystyle

have any of you watched ESPN in recent days?

We hired Mike Tannenbaum when Rick Spielman was available?

Rick Spielman is not only one of the best football minds in the game, he's obviously one of the greatest public speakers of this generation. The guy just flat out knows his stuff. I am in awe of him. I am dedicating the remaining years of my life to this gentleman.

"I am dedicating the remaining years of my life to this gentleman."

HUH? WTF?

We had a "great motivational speaker" for 5 years. A lot of good it did.

Can idiots like you at least give these guys a few years to see if they can get this franchise to bounce back from the elepant turds said "great motivational speaker" left all around Hempstead?

Rick Spielman is not only one of the best football minds in the game, he's obviously one of the greatest public speakers of this generation. The guy just flat out knows his stuff. I am in awe of him. I am dedicating the remaining years of my life to this gentleman.

You are either Rick Spielman or a close (very close) relative.

Tannenbaum is the man! I have been hoping for 3 years he gets promoted! And I always knew he would be our GM, he has been "in training" for this job the better part of his adult life! Rick Who? LOL

Go MIke! Bring home a winning draft! We're behind you!

Archived