Report From Houston

The fans here are pissed off royally -- cant help but laugh - in fact some heavy hitters here have been taking full page ads in the Chronical begging them to take Young -- now they dont even get Bush --

HA HA HA --- J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS

My only mistake Texas made in my opinion is why didn't they trade out of the #1 pick if they are not going to draft RB. It's possible that they did try to trade out, but I would have gotten out of that #1 spot even if it meant losing a little value or trading for future picks. They are overpaying Williams and could have set themselves up with a little depth for the future.

My only mistake Texas made in my opinion is why didn't they trade out of the #1 pick if they are not going to draft RB. It's possible that they did try to trade out, but I would have gotten out of that #1 spot even if it meant losing a little value or trading for future picks. They are overpaying Williams and could have set themselves up with a little depth for the future.

Casserly was on ESPN 1050 yesterday afternoon before the announcement, and he said they did their best to trade down. After receiving no viable offers, he said they were down to Bush or Williams.

So what makes N.O. think they can rape us for the #2? :confused: