Nick Mangold

nvot9

a lot of guys just like the glamorous picks we're making the smart ones with no regard to flash-in the end they'll be doing us all a big favor and we'll see a lot of new names on the bottom of the boards celebrating the success

... not sexy, OL never is, but a lot of folks will tell you games are won and lost in the trenches

absolutely the OL is the key to a good offense... and without an offense... well i don't have to tell Jets fans you all saw the games last year.

In an incredible OL year the Jets got the 2 best linemen in Mobile Alabama by my notes. :box:

that mangold looked like an easy going hippie. i hope he can get nasty and handle ny pressure

he's not an easy going hippie he's a scary dude on the field. He was the only interior OL that could handle an amped up Gabe Watson in drills. the Jets just drafted 2 guys over 300 pounds that run under 4.9 and consensus best at their position - doesn't get any better than that draft wise.

It's obvious with your posts that you lack patience. Do you go into a car dealership and purchase options first before the car? Do you purchase furniture first before you purchase a house?

Jets need to concentrate on building the "outside" (this case the O line) before they concentrate on the "inside"...Jets are moving in the right direction for the first time in a long time.

dont worry,, this is obviously a 16year old who only knows the NFL thru a Madden video game,, he has no freakin clue

You asked "where's the beef" and Mangini answered, today.:cheers:

you also asked where's the beef i remember that article - we got a shipment of prime grade A beef to Hofstra today, addressed to Tangini. they did good and raped DC on the Rocky MCIntosh trade

you also asked where's the beef i remember that article - we got a shipment of prime grade A beef to Hofstra today, addressed to Tangini. they did good and raped DC on the Rocky MCIntosh trade

Yeah, we had a collective finger on the pulse of the team the whole time! Now let's get a replacement for James Reed on the D-line and we may be onto something.:cheers:

Yeah, we had a collective finger on the pulse of the team the whole time! Now let's get a replacement for James Reed on the D-line and we may be onto something.:cheers:

watson is still out there that dude is very beefy - also i like Montavious Stanley or Dusty Devorcek (total Mangini player) for that job

Archived