Jets trade pick?

Matt39

Really? Thats not bad IMO, especially if the Jets think they can get who they were targeting at #35 at #53 (Gillies or a QB perhaps). This would be another "build for the future" move, giving us another depth pick (189) this year, and 2 #2's next year..

Isn't this our Ramsey trade pick back? 189.

I think a 1st and two seconds could net us Quinn in 2007 if that is what we want.

I don't understand this love affair with Brady Quinn. He just doesn't impress me that much.

I think this trade down sucks. I would have taken either White or Justice there. Take Justice and your o-line is solid for 10 years. Take White, and who better to learn from than Curtis Martin.

Unless you can tell me who's coming out next year and who'll fall into the seocnd round, I'll take the 35 in a very deep draft over these picks.

WTF, espn's coverage of the draft sucks the bone.

the trade , i don't know, i think it good for us in the long run but i had to come to JN to find out what the _ell went down.

boomer please take your head out of your _ss and try and reamber what your talking about.

m Irvin , put the PIPE down and slow the _uck down.

The trade is good BUT we're gonna regret not taking LenDale White. You can't let this type of running back slide to where he did. We needed help at the running back position and I think we should've snagged him at #35.

Hopefully we can get a player like a Gabe Watson with the 53rd pick. We still need a running back to take over for Curtis Martin. We could use a big receiver which we're lacking. A guard wouldn't hurt maybe a Max-Jean Giles goes at#53.

I'm anxious to see who we pick up with that 53rd pick. Our first two picks of this draft though are perfect in that they ensure a very weak offensive line.

Rotoworlds take:

Redskins traded the No. 53 pick, the No. 189 pick, and their second round pick in 2007 to move up 18 spots to draft Miami LB Rocky McIntosh.

McIntosh is a fine pick at this spot, but the trade is insane. They don't have another selection until the fifth-round this year and continue to mortgage their future. Trading two second-round picks and a sixth-round pick to get one second-rounder back is terrible value.

Archived