Chad Jackson A NE Patriot

Smizzy

Pats have a great OL and are now solidifying their offense with skill position pklayers like Maroney and Jackson. We are a year behind them having to solidify our OL. We'll catch up soon, and when we do it's gonna be a hell of a battle in the AFC east for years to come.

Jackson EASILY makes up my disappointment at Lo Maro.... I woulda been quite happy with him at 21... 2nd player on my personal board at that point.

I really like his chances to develop into a very good one, and now is the time to go get Brady a nice young WR.

Honestly, and I hate to make the comparison because it might sound like name association.... but he reminds me of Chad Johnson. Sick hands, good size, lean, fast.... has a long way to go to be 80% of what Johnson is but.... I'm very, very happy he's in NE blue.

florida gator wideouts are typically garbage in the NFL

I'd agree with that if Spurrier was still the coach. Previous Gators receivers were busts because the Fun n Gun made pedestrian receivers look all world in college. Once they got to the NFL, reality set in. I think Jackson will be very good.

Archived