WR day 2 sleeper

vinnys025

Marques Colston: 6'5 225lbs 4.5 forty time. The only thing is he's from Hofstra like Wayne so it isnt such a bad thing. I think he can be a good sixth round pick up. Discuss

http://www.nflfans.com/x/2006/showplayer.php?key=Marques%20Colston

couple of issues here

first ....your 1000th post was pretty weak

secondly we dont have 6th rounders do we???

couple of issues here

first ....your 1000th post was pretty weak

secondly we dont have 6th rounders do we???

then pick him in the fourth or fifth round. And my 1000th post is in the lounge, not here smart guy....maybe you can go there and answer it for me?..thanks

Mike Hass dude. The only nock on him was his speed, but when you watch his game tape, he does not balze past guys, but he is fast enough to get separation and is much faster in the games than he times. He is pretty big and goes across the middle, and has the best hands in the draft. Extremely productive and reminds me a lot of a more elusive Wayne.

Could take a look at him in Round 5 (Pick 138) but with 103 and 117 in Round 4 there's Demetrius Williams (from Oregon, help Clemens out a little bit) or Mike Hass. 2 guys I really like.

Maybe Bit, R or GJ&H can help us out on this.

I like Derek Hagans. Colsten looks like more of a TE. But he would be good too.

Colston has the same attributes as TO, minus the attitude. He's from a small school, he's a local guy, same hight and weight, same 4.5 speed coming out of college. I would take a chance on this guy, the upside is too great to pass on him.

Archived