Randy Johnson is done

Smizzy

Kevin Brown Pt2 will be on the DL by the all star break.

He's already pitched a hell of a lot better then Kevin Brown considering he was 6-0 vs boston last year and he was one of the big reasons the yankees made the playoffs with his great pitching down the stretch.

If he spends alot of time on the DL this year the yanks are in a good deal of trouble...

He's already pitched a hell of a lot better then Kevin Brown considering he was 6-0 vs boston last year and he was one of the big reasons the yankees made the playoffs with his great pitching down the stretch.

If he spends alot of time on the DL this year the yanks are in a good deal of trouble...

you know what?

he's worse than Pedro, Glavine, Bannister, and Trachsel.

Yep, another giant waste of money.

Maybe that "professional clubhouse atmosphere" is messing with his hick head.

you know what?

he's worse than Pedro, Glavine, Bannister, and Trachsel.

Yep, another giant waste of money.

Maybe that "professional clubhouse atmosphere" is messing with his hick head.

I can buy that pedro is better (though he's still an NL product) and that glavine is pitching better so far this year but when you say that 4th starters like Bannister and Teachsel are better then a first ballot hall of famer your credability goes down the toilet.

I can buy that pedro is better (though he's still an NL product) and that glavine is pitching better so far this year but when you say that 4th starters like Bannister and Teachsel are better then a first ballot hall of famer your credability goes down the toilet.

it went down the s***ter the day he registered

and hows Jorge Julio working out for ya, jermaine?

My Credibility?

Compare the numbers, retard.

Did I say career?

Compare the numbers, Johnson is done, our 1234 is better than your ace.

sorry.

My Credibility?

Compare the numbers, retard.

Did I say career?

Compare the numbers, Johnson is done, our 1234 is better than your ace.

sorry.

If you think you can compare AL and NL pitchers' numbers straight up you are stupider then you sound most of the time.

you can compare them...

stop being a sad little pansy and own up to the fact that your ace is a piece of trash.

I have no problem admitting my favorite team's faults.

Johnson has a better BAA WHIP and k/bb raito then Bannister or Trachsel. But since the only number you know is ERA thats what you're gonna throw at me but the mets have been playing GARBAGE NL teams this whole season so far and randy's 2 bad starts were vs the jays who have a lineup 10x as good as any team the mets have played. The NL is so bad right now that the mets will CAKEWALK to the division title as a decent team.

wah wah wah...

:(

Randy Johnson was definatly worth every penny!

No one's saying he's worth what we are paying him.

But to say Brian Bannister and Steve Trachsel are better pitchers than him, playing in an awful hitting division is absurd.

No one's saying he's worth what we are paying him.

But to say Brian Bannister and Steve Trachsel are better pitchers than him, playing in an awful hitting division is absurd.

I would take Bannister over Johnson right now If I was building a team.

I wouldnt take Trachsel over Johnson, but I was just rubbing in that he has better numbers this year.

I would take Bannister over Johnson right now If I was building a team.

I wouldnt take Trachsel over Johnson, but I was just rubbing in that he has better numbers this year.

Well were not building a team. We're trying to win a championship, now.

yeah, in first few starts...

His last two starts he only allowed 4 walks and 5 hits over 13 innings. He had 5K.

owned.

LOL dude you just sound stupider every post. I doubt you know anything about the minors and projecting players but Bannister is NOT a top of the rotation prospect and his 1.39 WHIP shows that he won't keep pitching as well as he has been for a long time and when you go start by start you see that he's pitched vs some of the worst offenses in the sport.

I hate these met fans that just blindly bash the yankees. I'm a HUGE yankee fan but i don't hate the mets. I go to mets games i watch them on TV and i even root for some of their players. The mets and the yankees arn't rivals at all. I can be objective about the mets but some of these mets fan's it seems like they hate the yankee more then braves which is just retarded.

I hate these met fans that just blindly bash the yankees. I'm a HUGE yankee fan but i don't hate the mets. I go to mets games i watch them on TV and i even root for some of their players. The mets and the yankees arn't rivals at all. I can be objective about the mets but some of these mets fan's it seems like they hate the yankee more then braves which is just retarded.

We hate the Yankees for the same reasaon the rest of America does.

The team is effectively destroying baseball... Greedily grabbing up every good player they can until the salary is completely bloated, and still not even winning.

It's just... disgusting.

The team is effectively destroying baseball... Greedily grabbing up every good player they can until the salary is completely bloated, and still not even winning.

It's just... disgusting.

WHat exactly are the Mets doing?

It's just... disgusting.

How can you with a straight face bitch and whine about the yankee payroll with the shopping spree that your team has been on the past 2 offseasons? And as the Mets have proved in the past few years that payroll dosn't garuntee anything in terms of winning. Not even playoff spots.

The yankees are acctually doing to OPPISITE of ruining baseball. Every other team in baseball wins because of the yankees. They put more fans in the seats wherever they go and with the revenue sharing programs that the yankee contribute more money then any other team to, we're seeing teams ALL OVER baseball being able to keep their home grown players. Teams in smaller markets like cleveland toronto and oakland have a MUCH better chance to compete now then they have in years.

winning more ballgames with half the payroll and exciting young farm system products?

Winning more ballgames, since when? This April? Please tell me you're kidding.

Yes, we all know David Wright is good. He's a great hitter, the next wonder boy of the city. Unfortunately, you can only put one guy at first base.

winning more ballgames with half the payroll and exciting young farm system products?

The mets have a better record but they play in a horrible division in the much weaker league. The mets arn't a young team with all prospects either. They have 2 home grown stars in Wright and Reyes but aside from those to guys the whole team is free agents. The yankees have more home grown players playing every day then the mets do.

Winning more ballgames, since when? This April? Please tell me you're kidding.

Yes, we all know David Wright is good. He's a great hitter, the next wonder boy of the city. Unfortunately, you can only put one guy at first base.

Wright plays third...

we also have Jose Reyes, and Anderson Hernandez, and Brian Bannister. all products of the farm system.

Archived