Randy Johnson is done

Smizzy

Wright plays third...

we also have Jose Reyes, and Anderson Hernandez, and Brian Bannister. all products of the farm system.

No ****. He's a first baseman though. He's a below average fielding 3rd baseman right now.

Reyes has been overrated by Met fans since day 1.

Wright plays third...

we also have Jose Reyes, and Anderson Hernandez, and Brian Bannister. all products of the farm system.

Wright will end up at first in a few years because he dosn't have a 3B arm. Reyes is good as i've said but bannister is a 4th starter at best and hernandez is a backup infielder. The yankees start 3 home grown all star quality players every day in Cano Posada and Jeter.

Wright will end up at first in a few years because he dosn't have a 3B arm. Reyes is good as i've said but bannister is a 4th starter at best and hernandez is a backup infielder. The yankees start 3 home grown all star quality players every day in Cano Posada and Jeter.

You must not watch a lot of met games... Wright is in his second full year in the bigs, and his arm is fine. The problems he has made is scooping up balls, and that has been with a groin problem. He has shown a propensity for making great defensive plays at times and in a few years I think he will develop into a gold glove caliber third baseman. Hernandez is an amazing second baseman and if he starts to hit will be a great full time player.

As for your 3 "homegrown all-stars" Cano has been good at the playe although lacking in the field.. still a good player overall. Posada and Jeter though? These guys are ancient, and Posada is nowhere near being an All-star.

You must not watch a lot of met games... Wright is in his second full year in the bigs, and his arm is fine. The problems he has made is scooping up balls, and that has been with a groin problem. He has shown a propensity for making great defensive plays at times and in a few years I think he will develop into a gold glove caliber third baseman. Hernandez is an amazing second baseman and if he starts to hit will be a great full time player.

As for your 3 "homegrown all-stars" Cano has been good at the playe although lacking in the field.. still a good player overall. Posada and Jeter though? These guys are ancient, and Posada is nowhere near being an All-star.

Wright will end up at first. He makes alot of throwing errors and clearly dosn't have the arm for third. Cano in fact has a much better UZR and ZR then wright. Posada is a 6+ time all star and if Jeter at 31 is "ancient" then i would really worry about your team because most of your players are over 31. I don't know if an ancient player would be hitting 400+ either.

Wright will end up at first. He makes alot of throwing errors and clearly dosn't have the arm for third. Cano in fact has a much better UZR and ZR then wright. Posada is a 6+ time all star and if Jeter at 31 is "ancient" then i would really worry about your team because most of your players are over 31. I don't know if an ancient player would be hitting 400+ either.

Jeter is playing amazing ball but to include him in a conversation about young homegrown players is ridiculous.

And Wright will be fine at third, no matter how much you try to convince yourself he wont.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnZOKbToWss&search=David%20Wright

Jeter is playing amazing ball but to include him in a conversation about young homegrown players is ridiculous.

And Wright will be fine at third, no matter how much you try to convince yourself he wont.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnZOKbToWss&search=David%20Wright

Why? Jeter is a home grown yankee.

As far as Wright i have nothing against the kid at all but even rational mets fans know he's gonna end up at first.

Why? Jeter is a home grown yankee.

As far as Wright i have nothing against the kid at all but even rational mets fans know he's gonna end up at first.

Really? because this the first i've heard of him ending up at first.

He makes a few errors early in his second year with a groin problem, I dont think any Mets fans are lobbying to have him move to first.

He will be fine. If I were you I would worry about an overweight Cano at second and a slow, terrible Giambi at first.

Really? because this the first i've heard of him ending up at first.

He makes a few errors early in his second year with a groin problem, I dont think any Mets fans are lobbying to have him move to first.

He will be fine. If I were you I would worry about an overweight Cano at second and a slow, terrible Giambi at first.

Cano's overweight? Thats news to me.

And if you've been watching the Yanks this year, Giambi's been a pleasant surpris playing at 1st.

Archived