what extra pick did we get from dumb

afosomf

iggles trade... do not tell me it was a 7th rd pick?? If Gogong becomes a star this regime has many questions to answer

Shelegel and Smith( please tell me he's black) would have both been there in rd5.

starting already hey ASSMOP?

iggles trade... do not tell me it was a 7th rd pick?? If Gogong becomes a star this regime has many questions to answer

Shelegel and Smith( please tell me he's black) would have both been there in rd5.

What is this "please tell me he's black" ****? Enough of that already...who gives a **** what color he is if he can play in our system! That's like someone drafting a QB and saying, please tell he's white. Let's get real here people...

What is this "please tell me he's black" ****? Enough of that already...who gives a **** what color he is if he can play in our system! That's like someone drafting a QB and saying, please tell he's white. Let's get real here people...

The race thing is silly, and not really a big deal. Just this morning in bed I asked my wife, "please tell me your our asian neighbor with the small feet and big cans". It's not racism if it's really hot.

i call a spade a spade, if Tuna makes these picks, i question him 2

i kiss no one's arse!!! unlike yourself

this was a 'get smart players' over 'pure skills' draft,,,

its the bellytree 'everyone hit singles every play' approach as opposed to a few homer hitters and some players whiffin cause they are idiots,,,

its worked for NE,,

he was joking,,john mcgraw inside joke

it's called the "white safeties suck" phenomena!!

Please after pagel and mcgraw........

i am white so i can call a white safety a piehole!!!!!

Archived