Would You Rather Have Kellen In The 2nd Or Omar Jacobs In The 5th?

GREENSMACKS

Jacobs has more physical tools, but from everything I've read, Clemens is the most NFL-ready QB in the draft other than Leinart. He supposedly needs very little "coaching up"--just a year or 2 of holding a clipboard before he's ready to start. Jacobs' throwing motion needs to be rebuilt from the ground up, whihc is probably why he's dropping so far.

Uh, so my point is...Clemens in the 2nd.

I like Jacobs, but when Jaws speaks, I tend to listen, and Jaws LOVES Clemens.

Frankly, that is good enough for me, Jaws tends to be pretty on most of the time, and we all KNOW he puts in the work in the film room to know of what he speaks.

So I'll trust in Jaws and Mangini's judgement, and say Clemens in the 2nd.

I like Jacobs, but when Jaws speaks, I tend to listen, and Jaws LOVES Clemens.

Frankly, that is good enough for me, Jaws tends to be pretty on most of the time, and we all KNOW he puts in the work in the film room to know of what he speaks.

So I'll trust in Jaws and Mangini's judgement, and say Clemens in the 2nd.

I agree totally...Jaws needs to ease up on the caffeine, and he looks like a chipmunk, but he knows his football. If he says Clemens can be a franchise QB, then I'm very happy we got him (especially since we didn't have to spend a 1st on him).

Clemens is a much better "Pro Style Quarterback" than Jacobs, and we need a QB, not a massive project ... so I'm Glad we snatched Kellen Clemens

PS. If we didn't Get Clemens and had to take a project, I would have preferred a small school project like Ingle Martin or Erik Meyer ... truth is I never projected Croyle, Whitehurst or Jacobs to the Jets, not in one mock all of these months, cause I never wanted any of them ... but I did recently project Clemens to the Jets {second to last mock} at the top of RD 3, then scraped that idea when I projected him as a mid 2 in my final mock {48 Overall} ... and a few times I projected Meyer or Martin to the Jets late

So the answer is no, I would not prefer Jacobs now ... I would have taken Clemens in RD 2, or I would have drafted a small school sleeper late {Meyer, Martin, Mroz} ... but I'm Glad we snatched Clemens

Not that unhappy with the draft

I really like what we did in the 4th....kind of makes up for the reaches in the 3rd

And now i found out that Schlegels' nickname is the Vanilla Gorilla!!!!!

How can you not love the guy

He's my new Knish

Not that unhappy with the draft

I really like what we did in the 4th....kind of makes up for the reaches in the 3rd

And now i found out that Schlegels' nickname is the Vanilla Gorilla!!!!!

How can you not love the guy

He's my new Knish

LOL, bout time we had a new one, eh? All hail the Vanilla Gorilla!

Uhkloc.jpg

Archived