Oh My God Wtf Are They Doing????

Smizzy

Just because I don't have a clue who these guys are we are drafting in the later rounds doesn't mean they suck and it doesn't mean our FO is in over their heads.

Have some faith guys. Ive bought in to what Coach Mangini is doing and I will wait to pass judgment on these picks and this team.

At least we have a plan and are moving forward with it.

This is not the same old jets.

Just because I don't have a clue who these guys are we are drafting in the later rounds doesn't mean they suck and it doesn't mean our FO is in over their heads.

Have some faith guys. Ive bought in to what Coach Mangini is doing and I will wait to pass judgment on these picks and this team.

YEA...

yea I ain't even clicking on anything Peter North's name is on now-sheesh guys give it a break and then tell us your qualifications as an expert texpert-I,for one don't even watch college football-I learn from the boards,so I won't even pretend to know what is best for us

I trust Mangini more than I do my own opinion on these picks. I can admit when Im out of my league.

ditto Smizzy-that's exactly where I've been at since he was hired-trust the process-first it came down to trusting Mike Tannenbaum-that guy has the principle of loyalty down pat-I love what they're showing me

I agree. Guys want to throw cold water on this already and TC hasn't even begun. I know I get hammered for being a drama queen, but at least I wait until the sky is actually falling.

Agreed. I see my team pick guys i haven't heard of EVERY year. I applaud the Jets for this draft. They've filled alot of holes and got some pretty darn good players. :cheers:

There will also be guys picked up after the draft especially after the 6/1 cuts Tangini may have their eyes alredy on guys they think will be cap casualties that will help us

Archived