Kellen Clemens- STRONG arm

elotk

Thing I liked most about the clips was I saw him take off and run pick up 10 yards and SLIDE!! Lotta times a guy like him who's got some running capability tries to pick up the extra yards and takes a big hit.

Also made fast reads and seemed very aware in the pocket.

Check out the Yahoo.com video of him. I really love Clemens more and more everytime I see him. I don't know why I liked Whitehurst and Croyle more. I guess seeing them 7 times a year as opposed to 2 times a year. Who knows.

I don't know why I liked Whitehurst and Croyle more. I guess seeing them 7 times a year as opposed to 2 times a year. Who knows.

Most of us missed this one. In a couple of years we'll all wonder how that happened. We were all over Cutler, Croyle and Whitehurst. But Clemens looks like the real deal.

He does look like he can make all the throws. Whitehurst has teh prototype size and arm, but Clemens looks like the real deal. I would like to see how his arm can handle the Northeast in December, but I like what I am seeing and hearing.

We may have found our surprise winner in this draft.

No way is this kid's arm weak. It's obvious to anyone that watches him. Instead of reading incorrect evaluations of him, try viewing the film.

Jaworski showed several clips of this kid and Matt Leinart and showed why the Jets were high on Clemens. There was a clip of the single saftey formation, where you need a strong arm AND accuracy to drop the football in between the defenders and Clemens nailed it very easily. Leinart had problems against the same formation.

From what I saw, this kid has a gun.

Archived