Drew Coleman CB TCU

SoFlaJets

anyone have anything on colemen yet?

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/scoutingreports/cb/drewcoleman.html

I didn't see him play, didn't watch TCU, but if this is accurate it's not a bad pick ... I know the size/speed is accurate because Scott Wright uses the official combine measurables ... that's nice speed to snag in RD 6 {4.4. Guy}, and 5' 9" is decent size ... but if the part about him getting his hands on a lot of balls is accurate, could be a nice nickel/dime package corner and nice depth at the position

Ive checked four different sites and all have him listed at 5´ 11´´ but NFL.com has him listed as 5´8´´....big difference

Scott Wright does a Great Job with measuables AFJ, and so does NFL.com ... but Wright will square it off to the closest inch, while NFL.com will subtract to the previous number

For example, if a kid measures in at 5' 8" and 7/8ths, Scott Wright will list him at 5' 9" while NFL.com will list him at 5' 8" ... I suspect that's the deal here ... Coleman is probably closer to 5' 9", but not exactly 5' 9"

This kid has nice measurables for a 6th RD Pick ... 4.4 Guys who are 5' 8"+ are usually taken sooner ... that's why I'm not complaining about the pick even if it wasn't a dire need, cause it's conceivable too me it was a BAP PICK on Tangini's board, and even if he turns into a speedy nickel/dime it was well worth a 6

Scott Wright does a Great Job with measuables AFJ, and so does NFL.com ... but Wright will square it off to the closest inch, while NFL.com will subtract to the previous number

For example, if a kid measures in at 5' 8" and 7/8ths, Scott Wright will list him at 5' 9" while NFL.com will list him at 5' 8" ... I suspect that's the deal here ... Coleman is probably closer to 5' 9", but not exactly 5' 9"

This kid has nice measurables for a 6th RD Pick ... 4.4 Guys who are 5' 8"+ are usually taken sooner ... that's why I'm not complaining about the pick even if it wasn't a dire need, cause it's conceivable too me it was a BAP PICK on Tangini's board, and even if he turns into a speedy nickel/dime it was well worth a 6

thats exactly why I'm not complaining either. With secondary, maybe we should just trust Mangini.

This guy, Iv'e read elsewhere is a potential sleeper, becuase he brings a great game, but no one knows how it'll translate into the NFL.

CB depth is essential in this league.

Archived