Marcus Vick

stormshadow19

Couldn't get through the security checkpoint at the airport to go to the draft.

Ask DIck Vermiel if he could take back Lawrence Phillips.

There's jobs and serious money at stake. God damn the poor GM that takes Lil'Mexico to get that unpleasant phonecall some dark night. It isn't worth it.

I'm really surprised that at 255 Oakland didn't take him. He has the perfect fit for Oakland.

So called "rape" because of age

Distrubuted alcohol to minors

Acts like an ******* on the field

What is wrong with Marcus in Oakland?

If you saw his interview during the draft it was clear he is still and immature kid.

I did RS and you're right. He did own up to most of his screw ups. It was abundantly clear he thinks his stock is blue chip when everyone else thinks it's cowchip. He showed all the colors he needed to when asked why he didn't go to another school to prove he's rethought his thug ways and establish himself a team leader with NFL capabilities. He didn't want to take a step backward.

I think his future is: Bro Mikey makes him the gardner at his manse and shoots him a hundred G's a year till he develops a drug problem - then pay for all his rehabs. Sorry to say it and don't want to see that happen to anyone, but that's where I see him in 5 years.

I did RS and you're right. He did own up to most of his screw ups. It was abundantly clear he thinks his stock is blue chip when everyone else thinks it's cowchip. He showed all the colors he needed to when asked why he didn't go to another school to prove he's rethought his thug ways and establish himself a team leader with NFL capabilities. He didn't want to take a step backward.

I think his future is: Bro Mikey makes him the gardner at his manse and shoots him a hundred G's a year till he develops a drug problem - then pay for all his rehabs. Sorry to say it and don't want to see that happen to anyone, but that's where I see him in 5 years.

You hit the nail on the head. He did not talk about getting into the NFL and getting to work at all. He appeared to be on something during the interview. I can easily see your above scenario as a future for him.

It was really funny,cause he did own up to all his screwups,said he had no excuses...then 5 seconds later he says he "must be cursed or somethin".

They also say there's always work at the Post Office LOL:D

talk about paying for your actions..... a life lesson took place for marcus this weekend. it'll be interesting to see how he ends up. for now though he's being fitted for paper hats from fast food chains rather than an nfl hat

You may have an idea how to stop us. But you cannot contain an armed Marcus Vick, you can only hope that law enforcement stops and incarcerates him before he shoots up the parking lot full of your late model high end vehicles at you practice facility!