Undrafted players

Varlo

Are there any big strong physical recievers that went undrafted that the jets could take a shot at........I really dont think that the jets adressed this need that well with smith but i would really like to see them get someone tall and physical

Are there any big strong physical recievers that went undrafted that the jets could take a shot at........I really dont think that the jets adressed this need that well with smith but i would really like to see them get someone tall and physical

There will be a lot of them that will get try outs & make teams. I could think of a few in the past (Not strong & Physical) that were pretty decent, (Wayne Chrebet, Drew Pearson, Cowboys when they drafted 16 rounds)

I'm sure the braintrust has a short list & is contacting them as we speak!

The Jacksonville Jaguars agreed to terms with a dozen undrafted college free agents Sunday, including Colorado linebacker Brian Iwuh, Clemson safety Jamaal Fudge and Fresno State quarterback Paul Pinegar.

Also agreeing to terms were: Valdosta State offensive tackle Richard Collier, San Jose State cornerback Trestin George, Tennessee defensive tackle Tony McDaniel, Northeastern offensive tackle Ryan Gibbons, Southeast Louisiana receiver Felton Huggins, Texas cornerback Edorian McCullough, Maine running back Montell Owens, Bowling Green receiver Charles Sharon and Pittsburgh State tight end Brandon Twito

Jets signed Dontrell Moore RB UNM - can't find a link though. They are saying it over at the kffl boards.

That's a BIG UDFA FISH if this is true, rs ... Moore was one of the hot small school sleepers this year ... lotta folks projected him to get drafted ... very productive player in college

Archived