Woody Johnson = Giant Penis

Smizzy

Psst, Smizzy. I don't think it was the topic as much as the title that caused the thread to be locked.

Who cares? It's not like i broke a rules acursed or posted a naked female.

If i can't call our Team Owner a Giant Vagina let alone Panis,then this site needs to rethink it's position.

Who cares? It's not like i broke a rules acursed or posted a naked female.

If i can't call our Team Owner a Giant Vagina let alone Panis,then this site needs to rethink it's position.

I think we might need to re-think a FEW different positions. :wink:

I think we might need to re-think a FEW different positions. :wink:

Then you better go run along and ask your daddy max what to do,because we both know you have about as much pull around here as the soothsayer.

All you need a a Gram of Yayo and she will party with you till 7am.

Allright!! :mrgreen:

Then you better go run along and ask your daddy max what to do,because we both know you have about as much pull around here as the soothsayer.

Dam that was low. :shock:

What?

Im not entitled to my own opinion now? Who have you become that we kiss the Jets a$$ 24/7?

Really. Isn't there already a website for that? :)

I'm with you, Smizz. Woody and his coke ho daughter can each take a cheek and kiss my narra' white ass.

Herm Edwards can have sloppy seconds.

Smizzy must be tired of being a moderator.

I know the feeling.

Hours & hours of hard work ,only to have TomShane gobble up all the credit and then he has the nevrve to follow me around from thread to thread locking them?

Shiiiiiiit.

is there something wrong between smizzy and maxman/tomshane? :wtf:

Maxman is cool as sh*t. TomShane use to be funny ,now he's a Mini Stalin and GOB & Myself don't appreciate the tone he has been taking with us lately.

We do all the dirty work and he claims the glory and then sh*ts on us?

**** TomShane and his attitude and that's from the heart. When he learns to play well with others then maybe we can be cool again.

Archived