Observation for Speculation

Instant Karma

Wasn't Minnesota going to draft Nugent last year and we took him right before their pick much to their surprise? Now, this year, they were all set to take Clemens and we jumped ahead and grabbed him too. So the big question is...

Who is selling out the Vikes plans to the Jets organization?

Wasn't Minnesota going to draft Nugent last year and we took him right before their pick much to their surprise? Now, this year, they were all set to take Clemens and we jumped ahead and grabbed him too. So the big question is...

Ted Cotrell?

Maybe we just hate the Vikings for taking antoine winfield away from us.

Ted Cotrell?

Maybe we just hate the Vikings for taking antoine winfield away from us.

i actually know the answer to that one,,

someone in MInny who is still friends with Randy Moss tells Randy who tells Chad who tells,,,and so on,,,

interesting observation karma. I'm curious, espn speculated we jumped in front to snag croyle. then after getting clemons :yahoo: minni didn't take croyle. How are we so sure we snagged him from vikes?

I was sure I heard that rumor during the draft on ESPN. It's highly possible however, that I heard it in my head as I tried to block out the nailsonthechalkboard jibba-jabba spewing from Irvin's mouth. But that is another thread all together...

I was sure I heard that rumor during the draft on ESPN. It's highly possible however, that I heard it in my head as I tried to block out the nailsonthechalkboard jibba-jabba spewing from Irvin's mouth. But that is another thread all together...

I thought i was watching JJ from the Good Times:

image011.jpg

From the desk of Sam Palmisano:

To: JoeWilly and Instant Karma:

Get back to work you shiftless sloths, you are dangerously close to a 3 and the Measured Mile.

ASSMOP and Sam are friends and he will rat you out.

a friend of mine is a VIKING fan and he heard that the VIKES wanted CUTLER but DENVER traded to get him...

Karma, are you in the burlington plant???

too funny southern:)

No jw - I'm in N. Virginia.

a friend of mine is a VIKING fan and he heard that the VIKES wanted CUTLER but DENVER traded to get him...

So apparently everyone knows who the Vikes want at any given moment. Does Herm have a relative there?

Minnesota had the 51st pick and Jets jumped ahead to pick 49. It all makes sense except for one little fact. Minnesota also had pick 48, one ahead of where the Jets traded up to draft Clemmens. If Minnesota wanted Clemmens they would have taken him with pick 48.

Any rumor of the great steal would have come from Hempstead to justify a panic move.

Archived