new york dragons do something new york jets can't

jetsrule128

Not for nothing but isn't it easier to be a back-up QB in the Arena League? These guys are all the same guys picked off the street. Seriously. It's really funny to have an "MVP" of the Arena League Award.

The only guy I've ever seen in that league that I think could be something at the next level is the 6'4 WR who wears #1 on maybe Colorado or San Jose? Hatcher his name might be?

the new york dragons are in the playoffs with a 3rd string qb

If Brooks Bollinger was on The Dragons. They'd be undefeated. Let's not take arena league teams and compare them to NFL teams.

The Jets blindfolded would beat The Dragons by 17 td's.

If Brooks Bollinger was on The Dragons. They'd be undefeated. Let's not take arena league teams and compare them to NFL teams.

The good thing for all parties involved is that we will find out, next season!

:P

If Brooks Bollinger was on The Dragons. They'd be undefeated.

Bollinger's game doesn't translate well to the Arena league. I think he'll tear up the CFL, though, once the Jets finally let him go. Smallish running QB? He'll be another Doug Flutie on the open plain they call a field up there.

Bollinger's game doesn't translate well to the Arena league. I think he'll tear up the CFL, though, once the Jets finally let him go. Smallish running QB? He'll be another Doug Flutie on the open plain they call a field up there.

WHAT????? Obviously you do not watch the AFL.... Look at Joe Hamilton, a small, mobile QB who has had great success in the AFL...

WHAT????? Obviously you do not watch the AFL.... Look at Joe Hamilton, a small, mobile QB who has had great success in the AFL...

I actually go to a lot of games. Saw Joe Hamilton in person this year in the game where Garcia broke his leg. Joe would do better in the CFL, too, IMHO. The AFL is a pocket passer game. There are rules in place about how the defenses can rush the QB, and the receivers get out much faster with one running full speed ahead as the ball is snapped on every down. There's not a lot of scrambling. The small field doesn't make for good passing lanes, either, although they aren't as necessary with some OL under 6' tall, themselves.

Garcia is probably the best QB in the league today, and he doesn't do much moving. The league's most famous QB is the immobile Kurt Warner. Those types of guys do very well in the AFL. Hamilton's outside the norm.