Key West

TaborJet

.....rocks. This was our 2nd trip there, and we had a blast. For those who just want to kick back and chill out, Key West is for you. Great food, small but nice beaches, and of course, a great pub crawl! Some of the bars:

Conch Republic Seafood Co.

Sloppy Joe's

Hog's Breath

Island Dogs

Rum Barrel

Irish Kevin's

Lazy Gecko (Red Sox theme...had one beer & promptly bailed)

Hogfish (Stock Island)

Green Parrot

Mangoes

Capt. Tony's

Schooner Wharf

:cheers:

Man, that sounds good.

Especially the pub crawl.

Can you fly directly there or do you have to change in Miami? Or drive from Miami?

you have to stop off in miami. it's a three hour drive from miami or a half hour plane ride in a propellar jet

everyone should go there. it really is sick. 90 miles away from cuba. taborjet did you take the jet ski trip around the island? they take you to old military bases and stuff. key west is the southern most point in the us of a

Never went on the jet ski trip. Too busy barhopping. :cheers:

.....rocks. This was our 2nd trip there, and we had a blast. For those who just want to kick back and chill out, Key West is for you. Great food, small but nice beaches, and of course, a great pub crawl! Some of the bars:

Conch Republic Seafood Co.

Sloppy Joe's

Hog's Breath

Island Dogs

Rum Barrel

Irish Kevin's

Lazy Gecko (Red Sox theme...had one beer & promptly bailed)

Hogfish (Stock Island)

Green Parrot

Mangoes

Capt. Tony's

Schooner Wharf

Sounds to me like someone was likeing "DUVALL STREET" too too much!!! LOL

Sloppey Joes and Margarittaville are my Favorite places to visit everytime Im there!!!

I stay over at Boca Chica Bay. The TOur glass bottom tour boat to Turtle Island is the BEST!!! LOts of fun w/out the kiddos......:D

Archived