Time to brush back Ortiz

Matt39

**** chin music. Plant one in his ear hole. Start a massive brawl and jumpstart this rivalry the right way!!

Id love to see a huge brawl this week.

You know that's not going to happen.

The Yankees, and their fans, are too classy.

Please stop this nonsense! This Yankee team (like that of last year and the year before) doesnt want any part of a brawl with the Red Sox or anyone else! Its not in their makeup. Theyre gutless mercenaries who lack the p*ss and vinegar attitude of other Yankee teams. Rather than make things happen...this bunch of pansies (save for Jeter) sits around and waits for someone else to do something.

Nobody is going to throw at Big Papi because NONE of those overpaid $ellouts wants to be the guy who gets broken in half by Ortiz, who will undoubtedly lumber out to the mound and rip someone's head off...be it Johnson, Farnsworth, or little Mariano!

Now, smizzy, blackout or even that little racist piece of sh*t Barton...if you guys want a fight...come see me. I'll put my prick in the freezer and cold-c*ck any one of yas!

A dark skinned Dominican - oh so sorry, Mr. Peter Gammons Wanna-Be.

Funny - and I suppose I understand it - Yankees fans can type whatever they want. Not so much for us other folk. It's Max's board, so he can run it as he see's fit.....but let's not call this an equitable situation.

its still true Garb, David Ortiz isn't even from Africa, why would you be closed-minded enough to lump him in with people who are?

Whats next, seperate dugouts?

its still true Garb, David Ortiz isn't even from Africa, why would you be closed-minded enough to lump him in with people who are?

Whats next, seperate dugouts?

Everyone is from Mesopotamia, close enough.

please ban him and take a step towards bringing sanity to this board....

Imagine that...the Grand Wizard of this Forum wants to see me banned!

Dude, youre lucky you are still here after some of the stuff youre on record saying. Youre actually lucky you arent in prison because I doubt this is the only place you spew your hideous, hateful, incendiary venom.

JBF, let these buffoons be. Quite frankly, I think of them as batting pratice. They keep lobbing these softballs - Sox Fans hit 'em out of the park - and keep us "warmed-up" for the times when Sox Fans can actually engage in some real intelligent/witty banter with the savvy Yankee fans here.

Every village needs an indiot. The baseball forum has three (was four). All three are Yanks fans. Sounds 'bout right.

JBF, let these buffoons be. Quite frankly, I think of them as batting pratice. They keep lobbing these softballs - Sox Fans hit 'em out of the park - and keep us "warmed-up" for the times when Sox Fans can actually engage in some real intelligent/witty banter with the savvy Yankee fans here.

Every village needs an indiot. The baseball forum has three (was four). All three are Yanks fans. Sounds 'bout right.

Powerful posting.

Not.

Archived