Jermaine's Threads Merged

If he ever fails a drug test for steriods and is suspended for it then you talk.

Until then

Giambi > Delgado

Learn to live with it.

what are you trying to say you dont think he did steroids?

dont demean yourself with such a stupid comment.

He essentially admitted it to the country, and if you want proof go read game of shadows.

All that aside, I can tell you with 100% honestly I would much rather have Delgado on my team. Delgado is more clutch than boid, although boid is not terrible, and Delgado is much better of a leader for the YOUNG TALENTED KIDS, something the Yankees dont have.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what are you trying to say you dont think he did steroids?

dont demean yourself with such a stupid comment.

He essentially admitted it to the country, and if you want proof go read game of shadows.

All that aside, I can tell you with 100% honestly I would much rather have Delgado on my team. Delgado is more clutch than boid, although boid is not terrible, and Delgado is much better of a leader for the YOUNG TALENTED KIDS, something the Yankees dont have.

There is not a shadow of a doubt he did them. He even is a round about way admitted it. (Unlike Bonds or Sheffield or Palmiero or Pudge) He also paid a big price and will probably continue to pay the rest of his life.

The fact is until a test comes back dirty he is clean. If he did fail a drug test and got himself suspended then run him out of town.

Sheff and Bonds are just out and out defiant that they didn't do it so they get zero slack.

Giambi doesn't need to be a leader. That is why you have guys Jeter and Posada around to take care of the kids like Cano, Wang and Proctor, Carbrera, Crosby, etc, etc, etc.

Giambi very quietly just goes out does his job.

Who honestly cares about steroids anymore?

It's commonplace these days in sports as low as high school (my old highschool was littered with it) taking the moral stance is old, everyone cheats in life...sure it should be eliminated but cheating exists in every situation where money and power is connected to success.

86' Mets? Come on these guys were so jacked up on greenies, they would've never been able to get on the field after their 5 a.m. drinking binges while cheating on their wives...cheating is cheating, it's time to get over it.

Maybe in utopia cheating won't exist but just deal with it, human nature and society support and reward the cheat until he is caught...guys who don't get caught what are they?

There is not a shadow of a doubt he did them. He even is a round about way admitted it. (Unlike Bonds or Sheffield or Palmiero or Pudge)

Giambi doesn't need to be a leader. That is why you have guys Jeter and Posada around to take care of the kids like Cano, Wang and Proctor, Carbrera, Crosby, etc, etc, etc.

Giambi very quietly just goes out does his job.

ok... Juiced up mega freaks who are not leaders might be welcome on your team.

I would definatly not take him for the Mets over Delgado any day.

Ex-Steroid User or a guy who hates America? Tough call. I am going with the guy who is having the better season. Jason Giambi.

You never know. I didn't hear alot of Mets fans crying for Doc and Darryl when they had their coke issues. Now you might say "That's different" but in all honesty its worse because they not only hurt their teammates but their fans as well.

Think about it. If Doc and Darryl had been straight who knows. The Mets 86-91 Mets may won 2,3,4 World Series. They were that good and that talented. Instead they got one. Barely.

You never know. I didn't hear alot of Mets fans crying for Doc and Darryl when they had their coke issues. Now you might say "That's different" but in all honesty its worse because they not only hurt their teammates but their fans as well.

Think about it. If Doc and Darryl had been straight who knows. The Mets 86-91 Mets may won 2,3,4 World Series. They were that good and that talented. Instead they got one. Barely.

It's not purely about being a steroid user... I personally dislike him... The guy just seems to be a huge meathead dirtball with a lot of tattoos, and comes off like a idiot in interviews.

and about Delgado "hating america"?? Just because he refuses to take part in a "MANDATORY AMERICA SELF DICK-SUCKING" does not make him "Hate America"... At yankee stadium the other night I got the hell out out of there and went to smoke a ciggarette while they played that ancient recording of god bless america...

Not only did Daryl & The Doc do mass amounts of COKE...they also were arrested for beating women.

I seriously think Keith Hernandez did more Coke than the both of them.

Mets + cocaine = World Series

It's not purely about being a steroid user... I personally dislike him... The guy just seems to be a huge meathead dirtball with a lot of tattoos, and comes off like a idiot in interviews.

and about Delgado "hating america"?? Just because he refuses to take part in a "MANDATORY AMERICA SELF DICK-SUCKING" does not make him "Hate America"... At yankee stadium the other night I got the hell out out of there and went to smoke a ciggarette while they played that ancient recording of god bless america...

Jermaine,

I am usually politcally correct. But I just read your post and have to say that it is your right to say what you said. It is also my right to say that you are an immature *******.

It is a great country we have. If you and Delgado don't like it....well you know where to go.

Jermaine,

I am usually politcally correct. But I just read your post and have to say that it is your right to say what you said. It is also my right to say that you are an immature *******.

It is a great country we have. If you and Delgado don't like it....well you know where to go.

WHO THE HELL SAID THAT ME AND CARLOS DELGADO HATE THIS COUNTRY?!?!?

THIS IS THE GOD-DAMN PROBLEM WITH YOU OLD WHITE GUYS...

JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE DOES NOT WANT TO BE FORCED TO SIT THROUGH SOME CHEESY ASS "MANDATORY TRIBUTE TO AMERICA" DOES NOT MEAN THEY HATE THIS COUNTRY...

DO YOU KNOW WHAT I DID AFTER SEPTEMBER 11? I VOLUNTEERED FOR 3 WEEKS AT RED CROSS AT A TRIAGE AND A MOVING POING 3 BLOCKS AWAY...

WHO THE HELL "HATES AMERICA"???

WHO THE HELL SAID THAT ME AND CARLOS DELGADO HATE THIS COUNTRY?!?!?

THIS IS THE GOD-DAMN PROBLEM WITH YOU OLD WHITE GUYS...

JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE DOES NOT WANT TO BE FORCED TO SIT THROUGH SOME CHEESY ASS "MANDATORY TRIBUTE TO AMERICA" DOES NOT MEAN THEY HATE THIS COUNTRY...

DO YOU KNOW WHAT I DID AFTER SEPTEMBER 11? I VOLUNTEERED FOR 3 WEEKS AT RED CROSS AT A TRIAGE AND A MOVING POING 3 BLOCKS AWAY...

WHO THE HELL "HATES AMERICA"???

Jermaine,

How old are you? I will type this slow because reading comprehension doesn't seem to be your thing.

Show me the post of mine where I said you hate this country? Point it out to me. I missed it. Your 9/11 charity has no place in this conversation.

I said if you don't like this County you know where you can go. Same goes for Carlos. At no time did I say that you hated this Country. You mentioned something about America dick sucking and leaving during the National Anthem. I replied saying it is your right to curse this country. And it is my right to call you immature.

No run off and tell everyone how many people you schooled here today. Oh and don't curse on my ****ing board again you ****ing little whore nosed b****.

Jermaine,

How old are you? I will type this slow because reading comprehension doesn't seem to be your thing.

Show me the post of mine where I said you hate this country? Point it out to me. I missed it. Your 9/11 charity has no place in this conversation.

I said if you don't like this County you know where you can go. Same goes for Carlos. At no time did I say that you hated this Country. You mentioned something about America dick sucking and leaving during the National Anthem. I replied saying it is your right to curse this country. And it is my right to call you immature.

No run off and tell everyone how many people you schooled here today. Oh and don't curse on my ****ing board again you ****ing little whore nosed b****.

It's a sad day when Max is the voice of reason.

Nice editing.

It's a sad day when Max is the voice of reason.

Nice editing.

It sucks when Thor (of all people) is the only one that saw the original response. Now that bastard has something on me. Great, the day is off to a great start!

It sucks when Thor (of all people) is the only one that saw the original response. Now that bastard has something on me. Great, the day is off to a great start!

Your day is just starting? I'm going to bed.

With your wife. Peace out, homie.

Jermaine,

I have the reading comprehension problem? why dont you back the **** up and read what I wrote about leaving during god bless america and why I did it.

Plus I know what you are insinuating... you are one of those crotchety old guys who thinks that unless someone sucks their own country's dick at every opportunity, they are a communist who doesnt like America.

Well here's a newsflash buddy... America is a lot more diverse now than it was when you were growing up... No longer do we have to sit there and pay false tribute just to prove we are "Americans"... The fact that they want you to be forced to sit there and listen to god bless america every night after you ALREADY have the national anthem is really just an archaic and paranoid act.

obviously if you are sitting there at a goddamn ballgame watching the AMERICAN PAST-TIME, you do not "HATE AMERICA".

oh and what the **** is a "WHORE NOSED BITCH???"

Grabbed the ball up barehanded off a bad bounce on the bag?

Definatly would rather have him out there than E-Rod.

Anyone see AROD win the game tonight with a clutch home run off Schilling?

When Wright had that year last year I didn't think he could top it. 24 errors, that is HOJO impressive. But with 6 errors already this season looks like he is determined to improve on his HOJO'ness.

Oh AROD made 10 less errors last season. And has a lifetime fielding percentage that puts Wright's to shame. Oh and AROD only has 2 errors this season.

We should create a vbookie event to see if Wright can keep his fielding percentage above .930. It will be close.

Damn. Was I just "schooled" again? How does that keep happening?

I have the reading comprehension problem? why dont you back the **** up and read what I wrote about leaving during god bless america and why I did it.

Plus I know what you are insinuating... you are one of those crotchety old guys who thinks that unless someone sucks their own country's dick at every opportunity, they are a communist who doesnt like America.

Well here's a newsflash buddy... America is a lot more diverse now than it was when you were growing up... No longer do we have to sit there and pay false tribute just to prove we are "Americans"... The fact that they want you to be forced to sit there and listen to god bless america every night is really just an archaic and paranoid act.

obviously if you are sitting there at a goddamn ballgame watching the AMERICAN PAST-TIME, you do not "HATE AMERICA".

oh and what the **** is a "WHORE NOSED BITCH???"

Jermaine...

I try to not read your posts at all. Reading them twice is out of the question.

The fact remains....you flipped out because you thought I said you hate America. You were wrong. I never said it. Your thoughts about this Country (and in general) mean nothing to me.

Jermaine...

I try to not read your posts at all. Reading them twice is out of the question.

The fact remains....you flipped out because you thought I said you hate America. You were wrong. I never said it. Your thoughts about this Country (and in general) mean nothing to me.

wait you dont read my posts correctly, because you did read it, you just did not do a good job, then you wanna say I have a problem with reading comprehension?

you just owned yourself.

besides which you misconstrued what you read enough to imply that "I dont like America"...

Dont mess around like that.

wait you dont read my posts correctly, because you did read it, you just did not do a good job, then you wanna say I have a problem with reading comprehension?

you just owned yourself.

besides which you misconstrued what you read enough to imply that "I dont like America"...

Dont mess around like that.

Jermaine,

Who is going to be owned when you try to log in tomorrow and you can't?

How old are you? For the last ****ing time...you claimed I said you hated America. I never said that. I said IF you don't like it leave. Same goes for this board.

You are reaching Foley annoying levels.

Closing the thread and abusing your mod because i owned you in that the thread...

look man we sat there and argued on your terms... you wanted to say I have "poor reading comprehension", whereas you read my whole post and then just regurgitated some completely messed up version of it.

if you cant take it, dont bring it... it's just that simple.

Anyone see AROD win the game tonight with a clutch home run off Schilling?

When Wright had that year last year I didn't think he could top it. 24 errors, that is HOJO impressive. But with 6 errors already this season looks like he is determined to improve on his HOJO'ness.

Oh AROD made 10 less errors last season. And has a lifetime fielding percentage that puts Wright's to shame. Oh and AROD only has 2 errors this season.

We should create a vbookie event to see if Wright can keep his fielding percentage above .930. It will be close.

Damn. Was I just "schooled" again? How does that keep happening?

I have yet to see wright make a crucial error in an important game... in fact he makes better plays when we need them.

I've seen a-rod mess up a bunch of times in crucial games though.

When the mets hit the playoffs we'll compare notes, k?

You better be careful smizzy, you dont want JBF getting involved!

Why not? There is always room for more unintelligent foolish nonsense around here. Especially on days after the Bosox lose another.;)

WHAT ARE YOU FREAKING NUTS? I would MUCH rather have Delgado than Juiced Up Giamboid.

Besides having to look at that guys disgusting ass steroid destroyed face every day, Delgado is a lot more clutch than him and a better defensive player.

Neither is known for his defense. Both are relative statues out there. But at least Giambi is tops with "scooping" throws in teh dirt. Delgado is a guy who, when he was a catcher early in his Toronto career, several pitchers did not want to throw to him. WHy?

Because he could't CATCH. That's right. He had a tough time catching pitches.

Skip the defense argument.

I have yet to see wright make a crucial error in an important game... in fact he makes better plays when we need them.

I've seen a-rod mess up a bunch of times in crucial games though.

When the mets hit the playoffs we'll compare notes, k?

Cmon I don't want to wait a few years before finishing this debate.

Look up ARODs postseaon fielding percentage and get back to me.

Grabbed the ball up barehanded off a bad bounce on the bag?

Definatly would rather have him out there than E-Rod.

Whens the last time Wright hit 50 homers in a season, or won an MVP trophy? Or 2 MVP trophies? Hell, even a gold glove?

Thought so.

Whens the last time Wright hit 50 homers in a season, or won an MVP trophy? Or 2 MVP trophies? Hell, even a gold glove?

Thought so.

Blackout...end that post going on and on about how you OWNED him. Apparently in Jermaine's world owned means something completely different.