Jermaine's Threads Merged

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you know, I'm not black...

not the point, I said u were becoming the sharpton of the board,, obama is the anti-sharpton

sort of like hillary as opposed to bush,,ying and yang..

now, if u want to be the hillary of the board then i can send u another link

not the point, I said u were becoming the sharpton of the board,, obama is the anti-sharpton

sort of like hillary as opposed to bush,,ying and yang..

now, if u want to be the hillary of the board then i can send u another link

I think you underestimate the way race or lack of understand of racial issues plays a part in people's opinions.

I think you underestimate the way race or lack of understand of racial issues plays a part in people's opinions.

haha, i will let any number of JN posters respond to that

Maxipad... lets break down what happened in that thread, shall we?

I feel a lot of heat comin out that mouth, but there is honestly nothing to back it up.

1) you read my post, and then described a completely twisted, wrong interpretation of it, saying I walked out on the national anthem or something.

2) you accuse me of having "poor reading comprehension"

3) I point out to you that your whole post was based on a severely flawed reading of my original post.

4) you flip out and lock the post, threaten to ban me, etc etc...

you owned yourself there, buddy...

Jermaine,

You are not worth it. People have complained about you and everytime I said don't get sucked into his circle of stupidity. If you want to go the race route you won't be doing it here.

I never said you walked out on the National Anthem. You mentioned that you needed to smoke a fag and left. I don't care. I never said you hate America. Delgaldo hates America. This is well documented. I did say that you were immature. You mentioned something about America Dick Sucking. I said if you don't like this country you know where to go.

Your immaturity proves that my 1st instinct in locking the thread was right. Read the exchange. Keep pressing this if you want. I am getting tired of your nonsense though.

It is not worth it but here is our exchange:

Jermaine: ok... Juiced up mega freaks who are not leaders might be welcome on your team.

I would definatly not take him for the Mets over Delgado any day.

Max: Ex-Steroid User or a guy who hates America? Tough call. I am going with the guy who is having the better season. Jason Giambi.

Jermaine: It's not purely about being a steroid user... I personally dislike him... The guy just seems to be a huge meathead dirtball with a lot of tattoos, and comes off like a idiot in interviews.

and about Delgado "hating america"?? Just because he refuses to take part in a "MANDATORY AMERICA SELF DICK-SUCKING" does not make him "Hate America"... At yankee stadium the other night I got the hell out out of there and went to smoke a ciggarette while they played that ancient recording of god bless america...

Max: Jermaine,

I am usually politcally correct. But I just read your post and have to say that it is your right to say what you said. It is also my right to say that you are an immature *******.

It is a great country we have. If you and Delgado don't like it....well you know where to go.

Jermaine: WHO THE HELL SAID THAT ME AND CARLOS DELGADO HATE THIS COUNTRY?!?!?

THIS IS THE GOD-DAMN PROBLEM WITH YOU OLD WHITE GUYS...

JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE DOES NOT WANT TO BE FORCED TO SIT THROUGH SOME CHEESY ASS "MANDATORY TRIBUTE TO AMERICA" DOES NOT MEAN THEY HATE THIS COUNTRY...

DO YOU KNOW WHAT I DID AFTER SEPTEMBER 11? I VOLUNTEERED FOR 3 WEEKS AT RED CROSS AT A TRIAGE AND A MOVING POING 3 BLOCKS AWAY...

WHO THE HELL "HATES AMERICA"???

Max: Jermaine,

How old are you? I will type this slow because reading comprehension doesn't seem to be your thing.

Show me the post of mine where I said you hate this country? Point it out to me. I missed it. Your 9/11 charity has no place in this conversation.

I said if you don't like this County you know where you can go. Same goes for Carlos. At no time did I say that you hated this Country. You mentioned something about America dick sucking and leaving during the National Anthem. I replied saying it is your right to curse this country. And it is my right to call you immature.

No run off and tell everyone how many people you schooled here today. Oh and don't curse on my ****ing board again you ****ing little whore nosed b****.

Jermaine: I have the reading comprehension problem? why dont you back the **** up and read what I wrote about leaving during god bless america and why I did it.

Plus I know what you are insinuating... you are one of those crotchety old guys who thinks that unless someone sucks their own country's dick at every opportunity, they are a communist who doesnt like America.

Well here's a newsflash buddy... America is a lot more diverse now than it was when you were growing up... No longer do we have to sit there and pay false tribute just to prove we are "Americans"... The fact that they want you to be forced to sit there and listen to god bless america every night after you ALREADY have the national anthem is really just an archaic and paranoid act.

obviously if you are sitting there at a goddamn ballgame watching the AMERICAN PAST-TIME, you do not "HATE AMERICA".

oh and what the **** is a "WHORE NOSED BITCH???"

Max: Jermaine...

I try to not read your posts at all. Reading them twice is out of the question.

The fact remains....you flipped out because you thought I said you hate America. You were wrong. I never said it. Your thoughts about this Country (and in general) mean nothing to me.

You have two choices:

1. Post baseball here and grow up a bit.

2. Keep being an *******. But you will be doing it elsewhere.

uh oh, i guess that means no more doug jokes,, u see i forget i make them, after all i am Arthur Spooner

Nah they are funny. I am just busting. I look like him. I am proud of that. Not really but it seemed like the right thing to say!

Saying that Me and Carlos "dont like America" is not all that different from saying we hate it.

and I know what you were implying... Besides which you chose to argue on the basis of reading comprehension, and you obviously did a terrible job of it yourself.

therefore, you owned yourself.

Jermaine...

Grow up already. Seriously if you want to talk baseball just do it. Just grow up. Stop with the race stuff. Stop with the cursing. Stop with the personal attacks. And grow up.

Nah they are funny. I am just busting. I look like him. I am proud of that. Not really but it seemed like the right thing to say!

actually from the fan pictures u do have a resemblance,,

plus haven't you been bangin Leah Remini lately?

8448.jpg

Jermaine...

Grow up already. Seriously if you want to talk baseball just do it. Just grow up. Stop with the race stuff. Stop with the cursing. Stop with the personal attacks. And grow up.

Jermaine, if you are really into these kind of posting tactics, TGG and JI are real tolerant of that kind of stuff

Jermaine...

Stop the cursing?

You were the one who started the cursing with your insanely wierd insult "Whore-Nosed-Bitch?"

Take a look at yourself, before you accuse others.

SJ, I also suggest you actually look at the stuff objectively before you just take the side of seniority.

Lost in this rather ridiculous exchange (and btw, I find paying homage to my country something wonderful) is the fact that SJ is even-keeled, mature and thoughtful. What happened to the real SJ? Who kidnapped him? If I give you some V-bucks, will you make sure he stays kidnapped?

LOL!

Stop the cursing?

You were the one who started the cursing with your insanely wierd insult "Whore-Nosed-Bitch?"

Take a look at yourself, before you accuse others.

SJ, I also suggest you actually look at the stuff objectively before you just take the side of seniority.

The whole world is always wrong. Jermaine is always right.

I am 36 years old. And I am in the category of "Old White Man". My fear of communism is ultimately what will bring me down though.

you dont understand SJ, I know you have a perceptive mind, but the problem really lies in an inflexibility to understand another human being's point of few.

as a young man who grew up in New York, you find that the only people who flip out over things like Delgado refusing to take part in the god bless america routine, are old white guys. This is 99% of the time true, and I think you understand that. The problem doesnt have to do with race though, it has to do with the fact that guys like this dont understand that you dont have to sit through a ridiculous, ornary, fake show of support to "love your country".

This is your most foolish, mis-informed post yet.

Many of my co-workers, associates, are people of color. They were united in vilifying Delgado for his stance. United. Not 1 dissenter!! The most common line they were saying was that if he does not have the decency to stand up for our folks in Iraq, then go back to PR. And stay there.

That's from these folks. New Yorkers, older then you. Many who have been the victims of race hatred sometime in their lives.

But united against Delgado, like 1 unit.

This is your most foolish, mis-informed post yet.

Many of my co-workers, associates, are people of color. They were united in vilifying Delgado for his stance. United. Not 1 dissenter!! The most common line they were saying was that if he does not have the decency to stand up for our folks in Iraq, then go back to PR. And stay there.

That's from these folks. New Yorkers, older then you. Many who have been the victims of race hatred sometime in their lives.

But united against Delgado, like 1 unit.

yeah probably sitting around in the workplace with a white guy like you... you know how much pressure there is on non-whites, especially in the workplace to act all patriotic? like the arabs that put american flags in their car?

yeah probably sitting around in the workplace with a white guy like you... you know how much pressure there is on non-whites, especially in the workplace to act all patriotic? like the arabs that put american flags in their car?

huh.gif

Please. Turn the computer off.

Jermaine....enjoy your next board. You are done here.

Oh imagine that, Jermaine is sitting around here calling people a racist again.

Jermain STFU. Your s.hit has grown so old.

There are two types of people in this country. The ones who refuse to be deterred in their quest to make something of themselves, regardless of race, color or creed. The other are the lazy *******s who are too lazy and unmotivated to make something happen, then hide behind their race, perceived handicapped or ethnic background when they get fronted.

I put up this crap all day at work. You're just pulling me over because I'm black. No, I'm pulling you over because you're doing 61 in a school zone a$$hole.

I'm done being concerned, I'm done being understanding. I'm done being open minded. To me everyone is the same and is judged on their character, their will to make something of themself. But people like you and others out there continue to make everything about race. You want us whiteys to treat everyone equal then preferential treatment when s.hit isn't going your way.

So instead of pointing fingers at old white guys, look in the mirror. Because it's amazing how much of a racist the person looking back at you really is.

Signed,

The 32 year old white guy.

I can believe it. The mods allowed the discussion to continue, they should have known it would escalate. He replied to mbn007's post and most people would have done the same. The thread should have been closed immediately after it got political. And to be fair, Max made it political when he said Delgado hated America. Jermaine felt like defending him I guess.

I can believe it. The mods allowed the discussion to continue, they should have known it would escalate. He replied to mbn007's post and most people would have done the same. The thread should have been closed immediately after it got political. And to be fair, Max made it political when he said Delgado hated America. Jermaine felt like defending him I guess.

mhm, stick up for the prepubecent little racist why dont ya

I really hope Jermaine is gone for good. I'm tired of his 10 threads on the Yankees a day and his racist comments. Thank god. Thank you Max.

I'll stick up for anyone I like. All I'm saying is that the thread became political and instead of nipping it in the bud, they let it escalate. Should have known what was going to happen like I did. If you don't want people to get into politics/race, then don't let them. But when you let them get into it, don't ban them because they participated in it.