Choke Sox fans crying after being shutout by Texas

1. Yankee fans calling another team chokers? That's rich.

2. We've been over the racism thing a hundred times. Cut it out.

3. I see we've graduated from racism to calling Manny a fag.

4. I believe that children are the future. I weep for the future.

1. Yankee fans calling another team chokers? That's rich.

2. We've been over the racism thing a hundred times. Cut it out.

3. I see we've graduated from racism to calling Manny a fag.

4. I believe that children are the future. I weep for the future.

I'm getting really harmless vibes from Cmart. Dumb as a box of rocks? Yes. But he seems more like a wannabe delinquent whose parents keep him on a short leash but who wants the world to know he's a toughguy. Kinda like a clueless sheep following the herd. Barton, likely a juvenile delinquent, seems like he might be more of a genuine racist, hateful scumbag.

We won that game last night. They got lucky Cairos inexperienced at 1st and made the error and Matsui got hurt which was a loss for our offense. Other than that we won that game.

The Red Sox won game 7 in 2003, then. If Grady Little didn't leave Pedro in, and Wakefield didn't give up a home run, other than that we won that game.

Idiot.

BTW, Cairo didn't make the error, Captain Intangibles pulled him off the bag.

The Red Sox won game 7 in 2003, then. If Grady Little didn't leave Pedro in, and Wakefield didn't give up a home run, other than that we won that game.

Idiot.

Yeah, Captain Overrated tried to throw from his knees and was way off! Apparently, the only thing he can do on his knees is get teabagged by A-rod

Yeah, Captain Overrated tried to throw from his knees and was way off! Apparently, the only thing he can do on his knees is get teabagged by A-rod

now see, why would a heterosexual male feel the need to even have that thought running through his mind?

Idiot.

Thats bull**** what you said. We beat Pedro and Wakefield because were better. You guys won last night not because your better because we screwed up therefore we beat ourselves. Any idiot can look good when someone else ****s up.

Thats bull**** what you said. We beat Pedro and Wakefield because were better. You guys won last night not because your better because we screwed up therefore we beat ourselves. Any idiot can look good when someone else ****s up.

Good teams don't make mistakes and beat themselves. You, on the other hand, beat yourself quite often.

Yea overrated is winning 4 WS, Rookie of the year, WS MVP, All-Star game MVP, 2 gold gloves, having 6 all-star appearances and being the captain on the best team in baseball. Overrated? I think not. The only time Oritz is talks about being at 1st base is when hes having a gang bang with manny and varif*ck.

Yea overrated is winning 4 WS, Rookie of the year, WS MVP, All-Star game MVP, 2 gold gloves, having 6 all-star appearances and being the captain on the best team in baseball. Overrated? I think not. The only time Oritz is talks about being at 1st base is when hes having a gang bang with manny and varif*ck.

He didn't deserve any of those accolades. That's why he's overrated.

Kind of like a self fulfilling prophecy. Good luck figuring out what that means.

Jebus, you really are an arse. Can you say anything other than JV high-school sexually frustrated garbage? Every thread I see you post in it is always homophobic schoolboy humour. It's pretty sad.

He didn't deserve any of those accolades. That's why he's overrated.

Kind of like a self fulfilling prophecy. Good luck figuring out what that means.

He obviously did thats why he wont them ya f*ck. You failed to prove how Jeter is overrated because the truth is hes not hes a great player.

He obviously did thats why he wont them ya f*ck. You failed to prove how Jeter is overrated because the truth is hes not hes a great player.

He won them because he's overrated...

It's a circular argument.

No use talking about facts with these lunatics. To them, Jeter is overrated, end of story. They won't reality get in the way of their argument.

LMAO, remember when Nomar was better than Jeter?

1. To the original point of this thread. Yes the Sox got shut out. In 6 innings. That's 2/3s of a game. And Yankee fans should know by now not to count out the Sox in innings 7-9. Game was called due to rain, never know what may have happened.

2. In his hey-day Nomar was just as good if not better than Jeter. Injuries have marred what was once a very good if not great career. It is sad what happened to Nomar, but it happens a lot to many people.

3. C-Mart you need some serious reading comprehension skills. Your retort Thor was the exact same thing he said, he just said it in a different way. Either way, you kid, were pwned.

1. To the original point of this thread. Yes the Sox got shut out. In 6 innings. That's 2/3s of a game. And Yankee fans should know by now not to count out the Sox in innings 7-9. Game was called due to rain, never know what may have happened.

2. In his hey-day Nomar was just as good if not better than Jeter. Injuries have marred what was once a very good if not great career. It is sad what happened to Nomar, but it happens a lot to many people.

3. C-Mart you need some serious reading comprehension skills. Your retort Thor was the exact same thing he said, he just said it in a different way. Either way, you kid, were pwned.

Bull**** noone owned me.

Shhh.

Archived