Yankees suck... So Does Maxman.

ReturnOfJermaine

I will never return here...

but you should realize maxman, you are insanely hypocritical.

Someone calls David Ortiz a "Big Black Gorilla"... thats fine.

but I call you an old white man and "whaaaaaaa!!!! Jermaine is racist!"

sorry for dishing out the truth.

Also guys, max, dont try to mislead people... I owned you in that thread and thats why you got mad to begin with.

btw

TANKEES SUCK.

ny-mets-3d-logo.jpg

on a side note,any chance we can get a vBookie bet going on whether this is jermaine or someone else looking for attention....and if it is really jermaine,maybe we can get one going on how soon Max bans him again

Jermaine go back to suckin on Jet/Blowsox fans c*ck. METS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's an awful lot of c*cksucking and calling people fags in your posts.

A little self-loathing perhaps?

Jermaine is 12 years old. He has tried to log on everyday since he was banned. He really should find something else to do with his time.

Jermaine has no idea what he is talking about. I am hypocritical yet I have asked everyone countless times to refrain from all racial posts.

Guys like Jermaine require babysitting. That is why they are not welcome here.

All you Yankee haters can open up wide and suck my balls.

Jermaine....**** David Ortiz and **** the Mets. I find it comical you will die for the Honor of David Ortiz but Maxman,who put all this together can go **** his self.

I think what Max has done here is nothing short of remarkable. I think the baseball forum is phenomenal - almost every poster here (well, maybe not me) understands the game and adds a lot of humor and wit to the discussion. The only issue is CmartColes who is as pathetic as they come. Yah, so he's a Yankees fan. Big Deal. He's an idiot. Can you get rid of him, please? I like reading the posts here. I hate having to go through his crap to get to the good stuff.

I think what Max has done here is nothing short of remarkable. I think the baseball forum is phenomenal - almost every poster here (well, maybe not me) understands the game and adds a lot of humor and wit to the discussion. The only issue is CmartColes who is as pathetic as they come. Yah, so he's a Yankees fan. Big Deal. He's an idiot. Can you get rid of him, please? I like reading the posts here. I hate having to go through his crap to get to the good stuff.

This is bull**** Im not dumb you yankee haters are just mad I always prove you wrong.

Guys...

This is actually a serious response. We do have an Ignore Option that you can setup if someone is bugging you. I am pretty sure Mods can not be Ignored.

Cruel and ironic, I know. Let's just all play nice. And save the homo jokes for people we are certain aren't actually gay. (Notice that I haven't called GOB a homo in months because honestly at this point, I am not sure anymore).

Just put him on ignore until he finally goes the way of Jermaine and GlennFoley. Thats what I've done,and the baseball forum got about 100x better.

Archived