Yankees suck... So Does Maxman.

Then how will Yankees fans argue? You may have to ban the lot of them.

Don't concern yourself with other people's behavior- concentrate on your own and take care of what is under your control

I think what Max has done here is nothing short of remarkable. I think the baseball forum is phenomenal - almost every poster here (well, maybe not me) understands the game and adds a lot of humor and wit to the discussion. The only issue is CmartColes who is as pathetic as they come. Yah, so he's a Yankees fan. Big Deal. He's an idiot. Can you get rid of him, please? I like reading the posts here. I hate having to go through his crap to get to the good stuff.

I don't think you could find a better baseball forum on a football website on the internet. The baseball forum is awesome.

I don't think you could find a better baseball forum on a football website on the internet. The baseball forum is awesome.

Matt...

You nailed it. 30,000 posts in just over a year in the baseball forum. And the quality of the posts, well that is what makes it so good.

Hehehe. Can we please hear from someone who is NOT a member of the inferior sex? Thank you.

I'm a hermaphrodite. It's the best of both worlds.

So there.

Youre welcome!

On a Football site, that sure is a lot of posts in a Baseball thread.

Yes, you have done more then your share of upping the post count, with many of your.........shall we say,...........outrageous(?) comments.;)