Brad Johnson is currently sleeping on my couch

Mavrik

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What NBA team are you cheering for this week? Or what NHL team? When the Yankme's start to go bad (and they will) are you going to become a Mets fan?

I'm still a Knicks / Rangers fan. I've said that.

So I take it you and Jetsfan80 as soon as your teams are out do not cheer for another team to win.

So If I see one thing saying Go Sabres, Canes, or whatever in the NHL forum, tisk tisk you guys disapoint me you non Devils / Red Wings fans you. How dare a person root for another team to win it when their team is out right? Lol Pathetic.

You're a huge doushie... super, super, super huge doushie. And, claiming someone owns someone? Yeah... that's the way to win a debate. 124 got called out for being a bandwagon jumper. Them the facts. Can't handle it? Tough crap.

How am I a bandwagon jumper? Because I'm rooting for the Cavs and Ducks to win the championship in the NBA / NHL because my Rangers got knocked out Round 1 and the Knicks blew all season and didn't even make the playoffs.

Stormy you are not allowed to want anyone to win it all now. You can not have a preferred team.

I'm not cheering for any other teams. I'm not hopping on any bandwagons.

I'm not buying jerseys, tickets or becoming a fan, I'm hoping they win aside from all the other teams that I hate.

Storm, I dont see what your trying to say here.

his team is out, and he simply wants someone else to win because he has nobody left to root for.

the Jets never make the superbowl, so does that mean nobody on this forum is allowed to root for either team in the superbowl??

Way to ruin a good thread guys. Geez, I can only hope Brad Johnson never googles his name and finds this thread. He will be like wtf?

Mav...you the man. You are living the life we all wish we had.

Storm, I dont see what your trying to say here.

his team is out, and he simply wants someone else to win because he has nobody left to root for.

the Jets never make the superbowl, so does that mean nobody on this forum is allowed to root for either team in the superbowl??

Yeah I guess when Philly was playing New England in the Super Bowl 2 years ago when everyone here over at JI was screaming Go Eagles that they are all bandwagon jumpers as well eh Stormy?

It's you're... the conjunction of you and are. Your is possessive. Duh. Any elementry school grad knows that.

And, it's my ass you should be kissing... as I'm Omega, which outranks Alpha ;)

What a funny thread. Oh by the way Mr. Grammar Dude, you may want to check on the definition of a conjunction and a contraction....

:)

What a funny thread. Oh by the way Mr. Grammar Dude, you may want to check on the definition of a conjunction and a contraction....

:)

Conjuction Junction, what's your function? :)

That's a funny story Mav. Isn't he a little old to be hanging out with the college crowd though?

Hooking up words and phrases and clauses... :P

I can't believe I still remember those things.

I'm just a bill, yes I'm only a bill, and I'm sitting here on Capital Hill...

That's a funny story Mav. Isn't he a little old to be hanging out with the college crowd though?

I remember that commercial with the singing thing but can't remember what the hell a conjunction is, pos commercial.

Hooking up words and phrases and clauses... :P

I can't believe I still remember those things.

I'm just a bill, yes I'm only a bill, and I'm sitting here on Capital Hill...

"I'm a Law!"

It's about 8:30am right now and I just got back from driving him back to his house. lol. Dude bought me and my friend burger king for driving him back. Lives in a house about 10 miles outside of Tallahassee. Cool as hell.

It was just funny how it happened. He was at the bar drinking and talkin to girls and then later on I go to find my roommates and he's with all of them. He was drunk off his ass and we asked him if he wanted to play beer pong with us and he said sure. Ended up playing 3 games with him (kicked me and my roommates asses, although he cheats) and then he decided he was going to crash on our couch for the night.

Check "beer pong with nfl quarterback" off the list of things to do before I die.

potw nom if I ever saw one................ believe this or not(and i'm ashamed to admit it) beerpong with nfl QB wasn't even on my list

Archived