Sign in to follow this  
Maxman

Scott Kazmir

Post fun Scott Kazmir facts\stories here. I will go first.

In grammar school, Scott Kazmir was one of the top students in his grade.

:gay:

I hate it when the very smilies that I uploaded are used against me. For evil purposes.

LOL...I'm all for ripping the mets for trading kazmir, because Al Leiter & Rick Peterson said so:rolleyes: ...but this thread :bs_lame:

I think you will be proven wrong. MBN or someone else will step up with a good Kazmir story. We will learn from it. As a result we will become better humans.

Trade Kazmir? Who would be stupid enough to do such a thing?

As SouthernJet said in another thread, the more you point out Scott Kazmir, the more it is just showing us Mets fans that you DO care about your NYC counterpart. Which is exactly the OPPOSITE of what you would have us believe.

As the person resonsible for most of the Scott Kazmir talk I would like to address these allegations.

My name is Max. And I am a hit count whore. That's right. I said it. I am only concerned with creating ongoing debates. That is it.

My therapist said I would feel better once I revelead this. Oddly I feel about the same as I did before.

Maxman, you have been starting many of these Kazmir threads. However, each of them has gone on several pages. What does that tell you?

That I am a post count whore? I thought I already made that clear, lol.

;)

Scott Kazmir was lit up for a career-high 13 runs in five innings by the A's on Saturday.

If the Angels had alternatives, this would be it for Kazmir, with his ERA now up to 6.92 for the season. However, manager Mike Scioscia said after the game that Kazmir would stay in the rotation, even though he's allowed 30 runs over 19 2/3 innings in his last four starts.

The Mets could still use him. :-P

actually if u read the FABA vs Blackout posts in this thread, FABA comes out a visionary with his Pelfrey comments..kudos to FABA

Once Pelfrey leaves I will start the same thread.

But I can't read their comments, I have them both on ignore.

Like the line about Peterson being half right....could have been an all time great trade if the Mets got the other half right. Should have traded him to the Yankees back then, they would have given up the whole farm for him.

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company