Sign in to follow this  
Maxman

Scott Kazmir

But how do you know the Mess won't trade them away for Barry Zito, or (in typical Mess fashion) Carlos Silva?

Because, as has already been said, Omar Minaya is handling the business, not Steve Phillips or Jim Duquette. You're using circular logic (again), blackout.

As SouthernJet said in another thread, the more you point out Scott Kazmir, the more it is just showing us Mets fans that you DO care about your NYC counterpart. Which is exactly the OPPOSITE of what you would have us believe.

If I were you, I'd be more concerned about a Yankee pitching staff that is quickly running out of arms, as well as two injured corner outfielders key to your success, an injured catcher, very little coming from the farm system, an overpaid third baseman who can't hit in the clutch, etc....

Not sure that breaking balls is the same as caring. In all honesty I could give a damn about the Mets. I like the one or two met fans on this site who can have an objective conversation about baseball but to say Yankee fans "care" about the mets based on ribbing about Kaz isn't all that accurate IMO.

AirForceJetFan, you may very well be the exception to the rule. But I have seen at least 3 threads devoted to Scott Kazmir BY YANKEE FANS. You would NOT see that if he were a former Royal.

We get it, Yankee fans. Jim Duquette made a horrible decision.

But that regime is gone. Omar Minaya is making the RIGHT DECISIONS for the New York Mets. It's time to find a new target.

As the person resonsible for most of the Scott Kazmir talk I would like to address these allegations.

My name is Max. And I am a hit count whore. That's right. I said it. I am only concerned with creating ongoing debates. That is it.

My therapist said I would feel better once I revelead this. Oddly I feel about the same as I did before.

Maxman, you have been starting many of these Kazmir threads. However, each of them has gone on several pages. What does that tell you?

that Scott Kazmir is the best pitcher since Walter Johnson?

Did you ever watch Walter Johnson pitch, oh wise 15-year old?

And once again, you wouldn't be saying that if he wasn't a former Met.

how old are you 80?

Old enough to know that, if you never saw a pitcher pitch, all you're relying on are statistics (which always have a distinct possibility of being flawed) and stories (which always have the possibility of being distorted by those telling the story).

So you won't even tell me your age?

What a disgrace to Mets fans everywhere. I'm sorry good fans like LatinLawyer and Faba have to put up with the likes of you.

Nice try.

Thanks.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to join the Scott Kazmir fan club.

You're just proving my point, blackout.

Even if this kid IS the next bigtime left-handed pitcher, you wouldn't give a damn about him if he wasn't traded away by the Mets.

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company