Reason you were BANNED at JI

SouthernJet

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
what Sooth would do to Jetfan13 if he didnt defend JI: :D

bend.JPG

tsk tsk sj :rolleyes: i have met jetsfan13 and his lovely wife mrs.13 and they are very nice people...

remember we can have different likes and dislikes but we are all JETs fans and we should be respectful to one another.

( the part of faba in this post was played by greengal. :D )

tsk tsk sj :rolleyes: i have met jetsfan13 and his lovely wife mrs.13 and they are very nice people...

remember we can have different likes and dislikes but we are all JETs fans and we should be respectful to one another.

wtf??

please,,

its a joke,,I hope you arent becoming as dry as jetfan13s humor,,which is arizona arid :D

...as opposed to being respectful to say....um....Patsfans? ;)

I knew it! You ARE a biatch!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

I Think We're All Bozos on This Bus Thread

Like Clem in the Firesign Theater classic, I don't want the job, but I guess it's up to me to pull back the curtain and reveal the hypocricy of JI: Like so many fictional posters before "her"--Kelly, CM28, BensAngel, BabaBooey, to name a few--JetsBabe is not a real poster. Yes, the photo of the dark haired female with cartoonish nostrils is real, but who knows who she really is? My guess is that she's an acquaintance of one of the mods, someone from an internet site or Sooth's intern. Either way, she's a complete fabrication. Why? First, they would have you believe that any real female would call herself "JetsBabe". Why not JetsKont or JizzLKR for cissakes. Obviously, Sooth or some mod made up this guy-oriented name. Ever notice that Larry David--a comedy writer--is in Sooth's avatar?

Second, they want us to accept that a girl--yes, a girl of 17--miraculously found JI in 2005 and now has nearly 11,000 posts. Right, just like the 15 year-old kid/banned poster that was going into the army. Now she's what, 20? 21? No one is ever quite sure are they? Also, you ever notice that she pops in and out of the site sporadically? Must be all the studying at college in Florida and now the job/internship/whatever. Take yesterday as an example in the "Miley Cyrus" thread: Out of nowhere Quantum (probably another stooge in the scam. How does it feel to sell out, douche?) changes the word "corny" in my post to "horny". I then ask Quantum how he did it and, lo and behold, Ches chimes in that he just fudged it and that you must be a mod to actually change text. (More on Ches/Chicken S**t later.) Next thing you know, "JetsBabe"-unprovoked--starts in by posting altered quotes, supposedly by me, like "I love the ****" and "I'm gay", to name two. So, I play along knowing full well that it's Ches/F-Face or some other mod trying to get me to flipout and react back angrily so they can ban me.

Look at how they set it up: "JetsBabe" uses the word "****", dildo, anal, calls me gay and not a peep from the mods. Why? Because it has all been staged. (Remember when the other fraud Bababooey posted a photo of a pinhead giving the finger to me or Dirtstar and the mods let it slide?) They wanted me to respond angrily to "JetsBabe" with something like "Your c**t's got more rank more than a five star general". Or, "Bigfoot's nut sack laughs at your facial hair". But I was too smart for them and didn't take the bait. How fast would I have been banned if I retorted with "Your nostrils look like they just got f**ked by Johnny Wadd"? I would be the one to look bad lambasting a female. An imaginary one at that. That's not my style. You guys know that.

Next, look at how all threads with an imposter end: the mods jump in, there are requisite denials and indignation at the allegations that they might be behind it, and then they lock or dump it. Again, why? So that we stop nosing around (sorry person in the "JetsBabe" pix) and uncover the masquerade. Remember when the whole Green Jets&Ham using "Boro" debacle? "Mr. High & Mighty" Ham gets nabbed, can't handle that he's been caught in a lie, feigns outrage, then gets Sooth and the other mods to cover for him while all us posters are left out to dry.. Real class. Same thing happened yesterday with the "JetsBabe" incident. When it got too hot, Jetswin (another "tool" in the machine)dumped the thread after saying he didn't want to go back and read the various posts and thought "JetsBabe" was joking. This is the same humorless tight ass that chastises me any chance he gets over really minor stuff. But these personal attacks he lets go. Right.. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that your job, clown? If you weren't moderating that thread, who was? Maybe that was Ches' assignment. Or should I call him "JetsBabe", "BabaBooey", et. al? Seems like everytime these situations occur, that candy ass is around. Hmmmm. Busted, freak. You don't like me? Fine. But don't hide behind some fake come receptacle. Tell me to my face.

All Sooth and the rest of you mods had to say was that you didn't want me on your site. Period. You guy's don't like my humor, I post too many YouTube vids, whatever. It's cool, I'll go. No problem. But why make it a personal attack on me. Although I can be sarcastic , it is never with malice--unlike yesterday's garbage. Most of the time I use words that only doctors or Ph.Ds would understand. You guys made it mean spirited, and that just doesn't fly with me. I want to digest this further, but I am inclined to contact the Attorney General's Office in my state to see if any of those personal attacks levied by Ches, Sooth, Jetswin or any of the other mods pretending to be "JetsBabe" are actionable. They are certainly defamatory and borderline discrimatory.

To paraphrase Richard Nixon, "you won't have Borgoguy to kick around anymore."

Like Clem in the Firesign Theater classic, I don't want the job, but I guess it's up to me to pull back the curtain and reveal the hypocricy of JI: Like so many fictional posters before "her"--Kelly, CM28, BensAngel, BabaBooey, to name a few--JetsBabe is not a real poster. Yes, the photo of the dark haired female with cartoonish nostrils is real, but who knows who she really is? My guess is that she's an acquaintance of one of the mods, someone from an internet site or Sooth's intern. Either way, she's a complete fabrication. Why? First, they would have you believe that any real female would call herself "JetsBabe". Why not JetsKont or JizzLKR for cissakes. Obviously, Sooth or some mod made up this guy-oriented name. Ever notice that Larry David--a comedy writer--is in Sooth's avatar?

Second, they want us to accept that a girl--yes, a girl of 17--miraculously found JI in 2005 and now has nearly 11,000 posts. Right, just like the 15 year-old kid/banned poster that was going into the army. Now she's what, 20? 21? No one is ever quite sure are they? Also, you ever notice that she pops in and out of the site sporadically? Must be all the studying at college in Florida and now the job/internship/whatever. Take yesterday as an example in the "Miley Cyrus" thread: Out of nowhere Quantum (probably another stooge in the scam. How does it feel to sell out, douche?) changes the word "corny" in my post to "horny". I then ask Quantum how he did it and, lo and behold, Ches chimes in that he just fudged it and that you must be a mod to actually change text. (More on Ches/Chicken S**t later.) Next thing you know, "JetsBabe"-unprovoked--starts in by posting altered quotes, supposedly by me, like "I love the ****" and "I'm gay", to name two. So, I play along knowing full well that it's Ches/F-Face or some other mod trying to get me to flipout and react back angrily so they can ban me.

Look at how they set it up: "JetsBabe" uses the word "****", dildo, anal, calls me gay and not a peep from the mods. Why? Because it has all been staged. (Remember when the other fraud Bababooey posted a photo of a pinhead giving the finger to me or Dirtstar and the mods let it slide?) They wanted me to respond angrily to "JetsBabe" with something like "Your c**t's got more rank more than a five star general". Or, "Bigfoot's nut sack laughs at your facial hair". But I was too smart for them and didn't take the bait. How fast would I have been banned if I retorted with "Your nostrils look like they just got f**ked by Johnny Wadd"? I would be the one to look bad lambasting a female. An imaginary one at that. That's not my style. You guys know that.

Next, look at how all threads with an imposter end: the mods jump in, there are requisite denials and indignation at the allegations that they might be behind it, and then they lock or dump it. Again, why? So that we stop nosing around (sorry person in the "JetsBabe" pix) and uncover the masquerade. Remember when the whole Green Jets&Ham using "Boro" debacle? "Mr. High & Mighty" Ham gets nabbed, can't handle that he's been caught in a lie, feigns outrage, then gets Sooth and the other mods to cover for him while all us posters are left out to dry.. Real class. Same thing happened yesterday with the "JetsBabe" incident. When it got too hot, Jetswin (another "tool" in the machine)dumped the thread after saying he didn't want to go back and read the various posts and thought "JetsBabe" was joking. This is the same humorless tight ass that chastises me any chance he gets over really minor stuff. But these personal attacks he lets go. Right.. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that your job, clown? If you weren't moderating that thread, who was? Maybe that was Ches' assignment. Or should I call him "JetsBabe", "BabaBooey", et. al? Seems like everytime these situations occur, that candy ass is around. Hmmmm. Busted, freak. You don't like me? Fine. But don't hide behind some fake come receptacle. Tell me to my face.

All Sooth and the rest of you mods had to say was that you didn't want me on your site. Period. You guy's don't like my humor, I post too many YouTube vids, whatever. It's cool, I'll go. No problem. But why make it a personal attack on me. Although I can be sarcastic , it is never with malice--unlike yesterday's garbage. Most of the time I use words that only doctors or Ph.Ds would understand. You guys made it mean spirited, and that just doesn't fly with me. I want to digest this further, but I am inclined to contact the Attorney General's Office in my state to see if any of those personal attacks levied by Ches, Sooth, Jetswin or any of the other mods pretending to be "JetsBabe" are actionable. They are certainly defamatory and borderline discrimatory.

burroughsresize2.jpg

God, that was so epic Long Gerbil.

I post regularly at a few different message boards and have never been banned from any of them. I can be a real condescending prick from time to time (cause I know all and most others know little), and it pisses people off, but I never get personal and/or attack so I have avoided banishment.

Does that make me cool? Teh gay? Or just a prick?

None of the above. However, formerly being named "InChadWeTrust" makes you extremely ghey.

Touche.

That was before the 2004 season though. All Jets fans still trusted him then. Also, I made the name with very little thought cuz I had something I wanted to post. Little did I know that 4+ years later I'd still be posting regularly on a Jets' message board. :bag:

long...but pretty funny. btw i was banned for spouting off about mangini and then coles when he was acting like a bitch.

Archived