Reason you were BANNED at JI

SouthernJet

I was banned for calling Ham a liar in the Sarah Palin thread. Then after 3 hours he had "a change of heart" and unbanned me. I still think he is a lair...and psycho too.

Edit: I should add that he gave me the opportunity to take it back before he banned me but I didn't feel like it. Then BrooklynBound said he was glad I didn't let Ham bully me so Ham banned BB for "flaming". Thanks for having my back BB, wherever you are. Sorry it got you banned.

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was banned for calling Ham a liar in the Sarah Palin thread. Then after 3 hours he had "a change of heart" and unbanned me. I still think he is a lair...and psycho too.

Edit: I should add that he gave me the opportunity to take it back before he banned me but I didn't feel like it. Then BrooklynBound said he was glad I didn't let Ham bully me so Ham banned BB for "flaming". Thanks for having my back BB, wherever you are. Sorry it got you banned.

:eek: Really? That's what got BB banned? I had no idea, I just saw him return to posting after months in the baseball forum and then he had "banned" under his name.

I was banned by a bully.

I knew that he would ban me as soon as he became mod. I was right.

Today JI let me back in as a poster. They indicated that they could find no reason why I was banned in the first place. That's because there was none.

I expect all of the bully's bans to be over turned.

I was banned by a bully.

Today JI let me back in as a poster. They indicated that they could find no reason why I was banned in the first place. That's because there was none.

WTF? And they thought they were in trouble before.

:eek: Really? That's what got BB banned? I had no idea, I just saw him return to posting after months in the baseball forum and then he had "banned" under his name.

Yeah. It was BS. The worst part was that Ham the deleted all of the incriminating posts so no one could tell why he banned people.

I was banned by a bully.

Your also a Pats* fan. Seems to almost always be a good enough reason.

Your also a Pats* fan. Seems to almost always be a good enough reason.

Do you have any idea how many Pats fans are on this site?

Besides I don't know how much longer I will post here or if I will ever post there again. I went there and came here for the football. To much drama for me.

Besides I don't know how much longer I will post here or if I will ever post there again. I went there and came here for the football. To much drama for me.

If MACPAC is avoiding drama, you know its DRAMA.

Yes I see there are a few Pat* fan posters. You were wondering why you might have been banned from JI in the past. Being a an outspoken Pats* fan on a NY Jets Message board doesn't help.

I was banned by a bully.

No, you were banned for being annoying as hell. No poster generated more PMs on JI than you, well, at least until me this past Sunday.

You also said repeatedly that you were going to leave but didn't, much like you did in this thread. I just figured I'd help you out. Since you kept saying you didn't want to post there, I figured you'd be grateful to me for making it impossible.

No, you were banned for being annoying as hell. No poster generated more PMs on JI than you, well, at least until me this past Sunday.

You also said repeatedly that you were going to leave but didn't, much like you did in this thread. I just figured I'd help you out. Since you kept saying you didn't want to post there, I figured you'd be grateful to me for making it impossible.

The purge of the Pats fans was kinda cool.

Unfortunately for the Jets, they failed to purge their resident Pats fan, Eric Mangini, the embetted Patriot.

I was banned by a bully.

"Have been injured on a messageboard? Is your self-esteem at risk? Being at-risk in today's society is very challenging. You need a lawyer friend like Brad Breath at Holden Mai Wang, LLC.

No internet bully should ever go unchallenged. Think of what your kids would say!

I'm Brad Breath. Your Internet friend."

that's easy.....just stay out of the lounge and you'll never have to worry about reading anything drama related again......;)

Tex didn't generate more PM's than me? Ya whatever.

I knew when they made you a mod it was a big mistake.

Looking back over the past couple of days I am sure they agree.

Tex didn't generate more PM's than me? Ya whatever.

I knew when they made you a mod it was a big mistake.

Looking back over the past couple of days I am sure they agree.

Sure TX generated more PMs, but most of them were from Paulie. :D

I am sure they think it was a mistake, now. But I didn't hear anyone complain when I banned you. Nor did anyone complain when I defended JI or Sooth on this site while I was a mod.

Funny that a Pats fan who comes to Jets message boards simply to talk trash and purposely annoy people has the nerve to call someone else a "bully."

Grow up little man.

Archived