Reason you were BANNED at JI

SouthernJet

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well ... here's a guy threatening to cause trouble and cursing me out, I guess I should have played dead.

btw, the mods at JI and the mods here are the most relaxed I've seen anywhere

I like JW seriously but this one was time capsule material.

I was never banned. I left on my own because it was time for a change. ;) Sometimes you just need to step up when you believe in something and walk away. I am sure I would be welcomed there as a poster or a mod if I wished to go back there. This place is just more fun.

I will say what I said earlier... there is nothing to be gained by bashing the other site. There is nothing to be gained by even mentioning it. The sites are mutually exclusive and I decided to join the one that is IMO much more true to its FAN site roots.

I was never banned. I left on my own because it was time for a change. ;) Sometimes you just need to step up when you believe in something and walk away. I am sure I would be welcomed there as a poster or a mod if I wished to go back there. This place is just more fun.

I will say what I said earlier... there is nothing to be gained by bashing the other site. There is nothing to be gained by even mentioning it. The sites are mutually exclusive and I decided to join the one that is IMO much more true to its FAN site roots.

Well said.

Come on dude, are you kidding me? :lol:

I am the poster formerly known as Bill Parcells \:D/

We were such good friends on JI! :)

Everyone knows the greatness that is.......Bill Parcells.

Next to Max and the Blizzard of Smizz and well, pretty much every other Mod here, BP is THE Mod About Town.

A truly professional Internet Master.

really? wow. well **** me. you seem so much different on here. back then you seemed like such a nut job ready to go crazy at a moments notice. well, that's cool....glad we're cool now. :cheers:

:eek:

I don't feel bad about anything I EVER said at JI. Except something I said to you.

I was hoping I would bump into you somewhere so I could say that I was sorry.

No need to go into it any further here and now. You are the only person that I have ever spoken to on the internet that would have a reason to ban me.

I don't feel bad about anything I EVER said at JI. Except something I said to you.

No need to go into it any further here and now. You are the only person that I have ever spoken to on the internet that would have a reason to ban me.

Nice job saying you are sorry dude.

As far as your last statement goes... Klecko does not agree. :D

When youi first came around town me and Chan put you on ignore I think. then I pm'd him and said it was more fun ****ing with you. :lol:

Hell, I don't even remember what you said. don't sweat it.

FYI..I completed rugged 5 month course in the exclusive JN poster rehabilitation program

Everyone knows the greatness that is.......Bill Parcells.

Next to Max and the Blizzard of Smizz and well, pretty much every other Mod here, BP is THE Mod About Town.

A truly professional Internet Master.

:rl:

I just had to nominate this for POTW

:rl:

When youi first came around town me and Chan put you on ignore I think. then I pm'd him and said it was more fun ****ing with you. :lol:

Hell, I don't even remember what you said. don't sweat it.

FYI..I completed rugged 5 month course in the exclusive JN poster rehabilitation program

ahhhh... such validation......

GJ&H is a biased, emotional clown who is completely unfit to moderate over there, or anywhere... He baits other posters with antagonation, then bans them when they respond with the same ammunition he uses.

I was banned for merely taking acception to his edict that no one DARE talk about the Sarah Palin hacked e-mail account story. No warning, no discussion. I likened the policy to forum fascism, and that was all it took. There was no breach of the ToS, no personal insult to anyone in particular... He merely disliked my politics, was in a pissy mood, and found a trigger to silence a board contributer who routinely put his wacko ideologies into a corner.

It's what RW zealots do. Especially those in a position of "authority."

It's little surprise that a fellow moderator had his fill of this guy.

Perhaps JI SHOULD shut down their political forum, as many have feared. The Con men, who are the vast majority, have secured their victory simply by running progressive posters off altogether. No on merit, but via the "ban" option.

ahhhh... such validation......

GJ&H is a biased, emotional clown who is completely unfit to moderate over there, or anywhere... He baits other posters with antagonation, then bans them when they respond with the same ammunition he uses.

I was banned for merely taking acception to his edict that no one DARE talk about the Sarah Palin hacked e-mail account story. No warning, no discussion. I likened the policy to forum fascism, and that was all it took. There was no breach of the ToS, no personal insult to anyone in particular... He merely disliked my politics, was in a pissy mood, and found a trigger to silence a board contributer who routinely put his wacko ideologies into a corner.

It's what RW zealots do. Especially those in a position of "authority."

It's little surprise that a fellow moderator had his fill of this guy.

Perhaps JI SHOULD shut down their political forum, as many have feared. The Con men, who are the vast majority, have secured their victory simply by running progressive posters off altogether. No on merit, but via the "ban" option.

no politics here bro. it's for the better.......

Archived