Reason you were BANNED at JI

SouthernJet

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

btw, the mods at JI and the mods here are the most relaxed I've seen anywhere

faba and jetswin are two of the mellowist mods ever. they're there, but you dont really know it. good job. seriously.

JI mods at least 2 years ago were anythoing but relaxed, they were borderline paranoid. It was Herm's way or no way,,

That's crap. I was a mod and I bashed Hermie as much as anyone did.

if u even backtalked Limo or sooth you were gone,,

That's mostly true, though I fought with him on the stadium issue. He admitted that was one of the reasons he removed me as a mod, but he didn't ban me.

I blame jetswin for getting possum hunter banned. I reveal to him via PM here that I was possum hunter over at JI. Next thing I know I'm banned again. :Cuss:

I promise you that wasn't me. You got banned before I read that email.

I actually miss you over there, I was looking for your story last week in an animal killing thread, one of the best stories ever!

That's crap. I was a mod and I bashed Hermie as much as anyone did.

That's mostly true, though I fought with him on the stadium issue. He admitted that was one of the reasons he removed me as a mod, but he didn't ban me.

didn't he catch you lurking, like a pc of furniture?

I promise you that wasn't me. You got banned before I read that email.

I actually miss you over there, I was looking for your story last week in an animal killing thread, one of the best stories ever!

I know you didn't have anything to do with it. I just had to add fuel to the fire. :) I actually thought about posting that same exact story in that thread and seeing if anyone picked up on it.

Post 'JI Mod who posts at JetNation, helps me to get logged in at JI'

:) I was thinking something like that to. Have him introduce himself and say someone over at JN PMed him and told him that JI was the place to be.

didn't he catch you lurking, like a pc of furniture?

That one really pissed me off. After I moved here, I didn't look at that place for months. I went back, made a "How's everybody doing?" post, and he claimed I was logged in there so much, I was "like a piece of furniture."

I said that was a lie (which it was) and the thread disappeared.

dammit your breaking me down

if Jetswin gets banned its OK. Max has a wonderful Poster Protection Program here at JN.

You will be relocated to either Secaucas or Fort Lee. In both cases you will be a busboy at a all-night Ecuadorian Empanada buffett

That one really pissed me off. After I moved here, I didn't look at that place for months. I went back, made a "How's everybody doing?" post, and he claimed I was logged in there so much, I was "like a piece of furniture."

I said that was a lie (which it was) and the thread disappeared.

I remember that clear as day cause I was doing the same thing, checking in with the site but never posting.those were pretty much you're exact words & you went on to say I haven't posted in a while. I actually couldn't believe what I was reading in that thread from the guy who owns the friggin site.

btw, this jetsblow99 guy is an a-hole ehh?

jetswin,

Sooth and Limo would like to see you in their office like now. Feel free to drop your pants around your ankles before entering to speed up the process. :Nuts:

I have faith that this won't get out of control...that and in my modly banishment powers that I can't remember using. lol

faba and jetswin are two of the mellowist mods ever. they're there, but you dont really know it. good job. seriously.

Thanks jetcane- maybe Max will read this and I will get a raise- 0 plus 0 equals?

I remember him from the everything else forum at ji. he was pretty cool then. i dunno if its age or having both sirius & xm has gone to his head

;)

That's not all, I hear he even has fake grass (similar to the stuff they have at Wynn in Vegas)

That's not all, I hear he even has fake grass (similar to the stuff they have at Wynn in Vegas)

I won't deny that I have both XM and Sirius but saying that I have fake grass is a vicious lie!! My lawyer will be in contact.

well ... here's a guy threatening to cause trouble and cursing me out, I guess I should have played dead.

btw, the mods at JI and the mods here are the most relaxed I've seen anywhere

There are mods on this site? Can someone wake them up for me. Thanks in advance.

Archived