Reason you were BANNED at JI

SouthernJet

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WTF I just got the confirmation e-mail...

If this is for real, JI needs to get the stick out of its ass...

They implemeneted that policy after JetNation was launched. Something about keeping out fake users. They also went to the visitors can't read unless they login thing because of us.

JetNation is evil. I am pretty sure that is the moral of the story.

lol... I registered... got the email... then was browsing... and POOF... I am banned... :roll:

You serious? Sooth must spend still be spending a lot of time over here. JN is evil people, I am not sure how many ways I can say it.

can you join ji for free? I only see a giant link for vip membership.

It costs $55. For $10 I will let you use my username and password. I renew every year and just sublease it. It has been a pretty good money maker for me.

getting banned from JI is like getting dumped my an double amputee-- sure it stings at first but eventually you realize she only has half the content of other available girls.

I dont really give a sh*t... I like it here... and I can still just change my IP and lurk over there... or even create a bogus name if I want to chime in... its the fact that whoever did it wont give me an answer why that makes me wonder what the heck kind of operation they are running... its really sad...

Since I think I'm still actually a member there, anybody have some suggestions for a great banworth post for me to write? If i can remember my username that is.

Sure ask them WTF their problem is with ecurb239... I was banned just for signing up... Im sure mentioning it would piss someone off for exposing their childish ways...

Haha that's not a bad idea. There's gotta be something juicy I can write though. :banned: vv:)

"Whoever banned ecurb is a coward that wont respond with a reason why... and rather hides behind the fake power of being a MB moderator... :)"

That should do it... :)

"Whoever banned ecurb is a coward that wont respond with a reason why... and rather hides behind the fake power of being a MB moderator... :)"

That should do it... :)

Yeah I'll do something like that. You deserve somebody to stand up for you lol. :fighting0002:

Ironically I started a thread over there in frustration after a Jets loss (might have been the week after the pitt playoff game, cant remember) and I said "I AM LEAVING ETC ETC" starting my own thread and all, and then like a week later I started a thread here at JN in the lounge saying how we needed to get more posters over here (I might have mentioned JI in the thread, cant remember) and then I was quickly banned over at JI.

getting banned from JI is like getting dumped my an double amputee-- sure it stings at first but eventually you realize she only has half the content of other available girls.

I think I missed something. She is missing two legs. What is she missing that I would care about?

I think I missed something. She is missing two legs. What is she missing that I would care about?

<cue inappropriate joke> uhhhhh she doesnt have the "third leg" ...isnt thaat all you care about? :D

Sooth's IP was in this thread earlier. But he never reads this stuff. I could ban it. I won't. He seems to have fun here, he reads a lot of this stuff.

He reads all this stuff. I would bet that he spends more time here than on his own crappy board.

Main JI Forum:

OT: blah, blah

PatsfanTX is a douchebag: Blah, blah

The only thing that worries me about JI is that they haven't given any love to the biggest Jets homer of all time, ecurb (sorry BZ).

What kind of Jets board is that?

I'm not banned there and I'm not looking to get banned. I just don't go there, much.

What Bob said.

It's sometimes good to go over and get some different spins on a hot topic. But having to weed through all the other BS and reside in a HSQ (high sphincter quotient) enviornment is far too painful.

Long Live JetNation!

What Bob said.

It's sometimes good to go over and get some different spins on a hot topic. But having to weed through all the other BS and reside in a HSQ (high sphincter quotient) enviornment is far too painful.

Long Live JetNation!

NJ: The HSQ comment was excellent. POTW nom!

I'm way to lame to get banned anywhere. I just stumbled on this site and saw some names of guys I knew at JI.

Then I stayed.

I kinda liked JI when it was about 20 regulars and some army trucks. Now it's 1million kids and petty banning they used to blame Gangreen for.

Whatever. From a marketing perspective, JetNation is the best name, and should rise to the top in time.

Archived