New forum

Boozer76

Max has approached me to moderate a new forum he will be creating shortly over this weekend. Its main purpose is to keep the JI "guests" from snooping around in the business of good upstanding members. We can also have alot looser rules regarding language, post content, and insults to certain deserving people. To gain access, Max has asked that you PM me so his own box is not flooded. I will give the password to those who have been preselected to be members of this forum. Restrictions are very tight, so please understand if you are not on the list.

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If there are no rules, why does it need a moderator?

I'm not really the moderator so much as I am in charge of signing people up for it. There is already a list of members who will be granted access created by the collective leadership of this site. You need to PM me if you want access.

To those that have been denied access:

Please do not keep sending me PM's. I have a preliminary list of people who are invited, and I must follow it. Once those people PM me for access, there will be monthly votes held in the private forum to allow prospective new members. Those of you who have made requests that are not on the list will be documented and voted on by the existing members of the forum next month. This will take place monthly going forward.

Please do not keep sending me PM's. I have a preliminary list of people who are invited, and I must follow it. Once those people PM me for access, there will be monthly votes held in the private forum to allow prospective new members. Those of you who have made requests that are not on the list will be documented and voted on by the existing members of the forum next month. This will take place monthly going forward.

bunch of elitist beeches

Those wanting access can send me $55.

Very funny Guns, as a mod you should know not to joke like that. Just to be clear for everyone the private forum is free, however only certain members will be allowed into it via a vote by existing members going forward. The original members are held to a strict criteria, and they will decide who gets in next month. Like I said earlier, to see if you are on the original list please PM me.

TRANSLATION = "Bitch and moan amongst youselves, peasants!"

TRANSLATION = "Bitch and moan amongst youselves, peasants!"

Not at all, just that a couple have sent me multiple PM's calling me and others names for mot being on the list. I don't mind a couple PM's with questions, but no need for the hostility.

Boozer,

I am a little upset about this. You and Smizzy asked me to create this. As you know I thought about it and eventually agreed. I was up in the air. But as you guys suggested I figured maybe this would help the JN\JI rivalry. If people could vent amongst themselves maybe the healing would begin.

You know what we agreed to. Now I see this thread and this is not what we agreed to. I have a ton of people blasting me because they are not part of the list. This was to be private.

Cmon Boozer.

Just another FYI, a certain somebody who did not get in tried to bribe me with his vast beaver collection. In the future as bribes are concerned, please send them to me prior to your request so I may properly evaluate the assets you bring to the private forum ;):cheers:

This thread is cracking me up. Thank you all! After yesterday's workforce reduction (I was spared) - I need the chuckles. Anyway, for all the whining some of you guys do about women, you sure as heck act like the women you whine about.

I've never heard of elitist gossip before - but Max, Booze, it's perfect! LOL!

Boozer,

I am a little upset about this. You and Smizzy asked me to create this. As you know I thought about it and eventually agreed. I was up in the air. But as you guys suggested I figured maybe this would help the JN\JI rivalry. If people could vent amongst themselves maybe the healing would begin.

You know what we agreed to. Now I see this thread and this is not what we agreed to. I have a ton of people blasting me because they are not part of the list. This was to be private.

Cmon Boozer.

That does it. I'll be voting against Max next month.

Boozer,

Cmon Boozer.

Max, I have not implicated you per se. Smizzy and I did ask for the forum, but we also collaberated with a couple others as to who will be allowed as original members, so that future votes are held in the highest regard. The pact among us was that I not have any authority to override that list when people PM me. I will follow it closely. BTW, allowing you was a split decision lol ;). Please do not PM Max, he has nothing to do with the list.

rather than segregate this forum and piss people off (like me for example), why not just make a post-count limit so new users and guests can't access it?

We did consider that as an option, but we felt that a post count limit would possibly eliminate potential people who we wanted in, as well as allow others we don't.

Just another FYI, a certain somebody who did not get in tried to bribe me with his vast beaver collection. In the future as bribes are concerned, please send them to me prior to your request so I may properly evaluate the assets you bring to the private forum ;):cheers:

Are you sure it was a bribe? Beaver shots are available everywhere.

beaver.jpg

Beaver2003SEG.jpg

so instead you'd rather just piss a whole bunch of people off in a sooth-like fashion? understandable.

Boozer,

This is out of hand. I told you guys this exact thing was going to happen. Those were my words EXACTLY. You and Smizzy SWORE you would handle this. And what am I left with? Again, cleaning up a mess.

Call me now. We have to discuss this.

Archived