Mark Brown a Card!!

Savage69

--Mark Brown, who had filled in well at both outside linebacker spots for the Jets over the past two seasons, was signed as a free agent by the Cardinals. The new regime may have felt that Brown wouldn't be as effective in the new 3-4 scheme as he was in the 4-3. His departure increases the chances of free-agent pickups Brad Kassell and Matt Chatham earning starting positions in the overhauled defense.

QUOTE TO NOTE: "What I've told Nick (Mangold) is the same thing I've told all the current players on the roster -- your job is to come here, work hard, play where you're told to play, compete where you're told to play, and at the end of the day we're going to sort out who the best players are." -- Jets coach Eric Mangini

thats it!!!!!! MAX, I demand a 500 word restraining order on this dna guy. It seems it is his goal to belittle everything I post.

:Cuss:

500 words, are you nuts?? Most restraining orders can be effectively communicated in 300 words or less.

Max is trying to see if he knows the meaning of around 300 words! He'll probley make it 25 words or less!!:D

:) :) :) yeah, you're right, sometimes he's too lenient. I better hear something soon though or I just may have to settle things offline with this guy:Nuts:

Archived