Mets fans, turn on Cold Pizza

Blackout

They're going to tell us why Scott Kazmir ranks up there among the all-time worst trades in sports history!!

Does any sane person need Skip Bayless to tell them that?

BTW, remember when the Mets were saying that Kazmir wasn't MLB ready? Two weeks later he shut out the Sox?

The Mets had some smart people in charge then.

your welcome.

now turn on Cold Pizza and prepare to witness the greatness of Mr. Kazmir!

Quick question. Why are you happy that you will need to face this kid 4-5 times per season? The Yankees have not found a way to dominate the Devil Rays recently, Kazmir doesn't make it any easier.

Quick question. Why are you happy that you will need to face this kid 4-5 times per season? The Yankees have not found a way to dominate the Devil Rays recently, Kazmir doesn't make it any easier.

Because it gets on your nerves, along with a few other Mets fans.

Thats about it.

Thats about it.

If in fact it does get on Mets fans nerves, why have I seen Kazmir threads in which only Yankee fans have responded?

And exactly why do you care about the Mets?

If in fact it does get on Mets fans nerves, why have I seen Kazmir threads in which only Yankee fans have responded?

And exactly why do you care about the Mets?

I don't care about the Mets, I just care about getting their fans riled up.

There's a difference.

Yet you call out JBF for doing the same thing.

You Fat To......

No, we call out JBF for being a front-running assclown virgin social studies teacher.

I'm here through rain and shine, regardless of how good/bad the Yankees did the night before.

He only shows up on days the Red Sox win and Yankees lose/dont play.

No, we call out JBF for being a front-running assclown virgin social studies teacher.

I'm here through rain and shine, regardless of how good/bad the Yankees did the night before.

He only shows up on days the Red Sox win and Yankees lose/dont play.

Not to defend the guy, he can be kind of a pain in the ass.

But that is absolutely untrue.

It's kind of like how perception becomes reality. Like how Jeter is the best SS in baseball.

Not to defend the guy, he can be kind of a pain in the ass.

But that is absolutely untrue.

It's kind of like how perception becomes reality. Like how Jeter is the best SS in baseball.

Besides Barton, who here seriously thinks Jeter is better than Tejada?

Besides Barton, who here seriously thinks Jeter is better than Tejada?

For a full season I'd take Tejada, for a short playoff series I take Jeter.

Tejada is a lifetime .212 hitter in the post season including a 2-23 showing in 2003. In 85 playoff ABs Tejada has ONE HR.

Jeters is a career .316 hitter in the post season with a HR every 28 ABs compared to a HR every 36 ABs during the regular season. Bottom line is that Jeter is a very good regular season player who gets better when the games get bigger. Tejada is the complete opposite. While neither of his HR per AB #s would classify Jeter as a slugger (which he is not) but the point is that he steps it up in big spots whereas Tejada disappears.

blackout, don't bother with Jetsfan80, his vag is all sandied up in his 21 year old ass. He think he's high and mighty because he's 3 years older then me and I just laugh at it everytime I see "child". Just laugh at him, it's fun, he's moronic.

blackout, don't bother with Jetsfan80, his vag is all sandied up in his 21 year old ass. He think he's high and mighty because he's 3 years older then me and I just laugh at it everytime I see "child". Just laugh at him, it's fun, he's moronic.

True, I don't see why I waste my time debating with him when he won't even recognize the greatness of Scott Kazmir and Kris Bensen, aka the top 2 Cy Young candidiates in 2006.

How he made it out of high school alive bothers me.

True, I don't see why I waste my time debating with him when he won't even recognize the greatness of Scott Kazmir and Kris Bensen, aka the top 2 Cy Young candidiates in 2006.

:cheers:

Kazmir: 7-2, 2.39 ERA, 67 K's

Better then any Met.

Thats about it.

doesnt bother me and i am a mets fan,,

i just look at every kazmir post as a worry post that its gonna TICK TICK TICK

so keep on postin,, it means u r wooryin,, big time that the gig is up,,,

OMAR is the new sheriff in town,, thank god

theyeeeze worryeeen,,,

doesnt bother me and i am a mets fan,,

i just look at every kazmir post as a worry post that its gonna TICK TICK TICK

so keep on postin,, it means u r wooryin,, big time that the gig is up,,,

OMAR is the new sheriff in town,, thank god

theyeeeze worryeeen,,,

Yep it's hilarious how Kazmir has become the poster boy for some Yankee fans.

Anything to take the focus off of this past w/ends results along with what occured at Fenway last night.

If that's what gets them through the day....enjoy.:rolleyes:

I'd lock this thread, just based on the waste of bandwidth, and there's already a Kazmir thread... but I mostly don't care. I'm loving the fact that Blackout is making himself look like a complete ass, and a jealous one, at that.

The trade might be bad, but it was the same kind of trade the Yanks make all the time. How's that Vasquez trade working?

I'd lock this thread, just based on the waste of bandwidth, and there's already a Kazmir thread... but I mostly don't care. I'm loving the fact that Blackout is making himself look like a complete ass, and a jealous one, at that.

The trade might be bad, but it was the same kind of trade the Yanks make all the time. How's that Vasquez trade working?

jealous of what?

because im getting such a rise out of 80?

and name one of our trades that he turned out as good as Kazmir? Vasquez? Hardly. Nick Johnson? Hell no. Soriano? We got an MVP for him.

how do we make this trade all the time if we haven't made it once?

How am I taking attention off the Yankees rough season when I'm still posting in the Yankees-Red Sox thread after we were getting our asses kicked last night? It's only May, I'm not worried about us. I'm still discussing the Yankees too. I just happen to follow what going around the entire MLB, including Tampa Bay.

Storm, your a Tigers fan, correct? I don't recall you even visiting this forum last year, funny how you just discovered it after the Tigers are in first place.

Storm, your a Tigers fan, correct? I don't recall you even visiting this forum last year, funny how you just discovered it after the Tigers are in first place.

You may wanna double check that, skippy. I was here. I was in Jon E's football league, that was for baseball forum users. And that was around August... so I was here, and during the Tigers slide too! I guess, because I don't make stupid thread about another team that has nothing to do with my crappy team, I guess that means I wasn't around. No, I only make thread about my team, and not all the time. Why? I could have posted a therad about Verlander lighting up the Royals, but it'd be buried under crap like this. You're worse than 124 and his bandwagon ways.

You may wanna double check that, skippy. I was here. I was in Jon E's football league, that was for baseball forum users. And that was around August... so I was here, and during the Tigers slide too! I guess, because I don't make stupid thread about another team that has nothing to do with my crappy team, I guess that means I wasn't around. No, I only make thread about my team, and not all the time. Why? I could have posted a therad about Verlander lighting up the Royals, but it'd be buried under crap like this. You're worse than 124 and his bandwagon ways.

As I said, I follow major league baseball, not just the Yankees. If that's hard for you to comprehend then too bad.

Verlander is a beast, post away about him, he's solid. Regardless of who he light up last night, he light them up.

how do we make this trade all the time if we haven't made it once?

In all fairness the Yankees made one of the worst trades in MLB history in dealing Jay Buhner for Ken Phelps

Jay Buhner post Yankees.....307 HRs

Ken Phelps as a Yankee.....17 HRs

:Cuss:

This doesn't mean that trading Kazmir can't be worse....but all teams have their share of terrible trades....carry on upsetting the Met fans:cheers:

In all fairness the Yankees made one of the worst trades in MLB history in dealing Jay Buhner for Ken Phelps

This doesn't mean that trading Kazmir can't be worse....but all teams have their share of terrible trades....carry on upsetting the Met fans:cheers:

I had no idea Jay Buhner was ever a Yankee. your right, that is a pretty crappy deal

I know the Yankees traded Vic Power back in the late 40s/early 50s, but thats ancient and the Yankees recovered.

I had no idea Jay Buhner was ever a Yankee. your right, that is a pretty crappy deal

I know the Yankees traded Vic Power back in the late 40s/early 50s, but thats ancient and the Yankees recovered.

Yep, I remember seeing him as a rookie and you could tell the guy was just strong as hell.

Seen him get hit in the head with a pitch as a rook and he just jogged to first base like nothing happened. Showed some pop to when he hit a HR to RF which is no big deal at the stadium but he hit the ball off the end of the bat and it just carried in to the seats down the line. I was not happy at all when they dealt him.

What made the deal even worse was that the Yankees traded for Phelps to get a lefty bat to hit righties but Phelps hit far better atainst lefties than righties so the deal made no sense at all. They already had Steve Balboni on the roster to play against lefties and then they trade Buhner for a lefty who can't hit righties:Cuss:

He did however hit a GW HR vs. Eckersly one time....probably his lone shining moment as a Yankee.

You're worse than 124 and his bandwagon ways.

Yeah because I'm a bandwagon for wanting to see LeBron James win a championship when my team is at home watching the games.

What a moron.

By that logic Stormy, you yourself are a bandwagon by cheering for the Jaguars and Broncos to beat New England in the playoffs last year and other teams in postseasons before, as well as everyone else on this board minus the Pats fans.

Great "Seinfeld" episode when George's father screams at Steinbrenner, "HOW THE HELL CAN YOU TRADE JAY BUHNER FOR KEN PHELPS?!?!"

Great "Seinfeld" episode when George's father screams at Steinbrenner, "HOW THE HELL CAN YOU TRADE JAY BUHNER FOR KEN PHELPS?!?!"

I almost died when I saw that...what made it funnier was that Steinbrenner was there to tell them that George was missing and all his dad wanted to do was bitch about the Buhner/Phelps trade.

Archived