Sweet Memories!!

Smizzy

h23.jpg

Anybody else have this Poster or plague? remember those little wooden plaques they sold in the middle of the Mall back in the 80's? I remember buying this & a picture of a red Lamborghini under the Golden Gate Bridge.

h23.jpg

Anybody else have this Poster or plague? remember those little wooden plaques they sold in the middle of the Mall back in the 80's? I remember buying this & a picture of a red Lamborghini under the Golden Gate Bridge.

great poster of donnie, i remember it well.

You sox fans sure have alot of cockiness after winning 1 world series.

The AL East and the playoffs will forever be owned by the Yankees

Minus Captain Overrated, Jorge, Mariano, and what's left of Bernie, Stanton and Tino...the rest of the roster has won exactly ONE World Series or fewer. And none of them (Sheffield, Brown, Randy J, Womack) have won theirs with the Yankees.

None of these guys have won anything since being $old to the Bronx and none of them have even played well in big games

h23.jpg

My 3 sweetest baseball memories:

3. When the Yankees traded Nick Johnson and a bunch of scrubs to Montreal for Javier Vazquez. An FAN caller SERIOUSLY asked Sid and Jodey which cap he'd be wearing into the HOF; an Expo cap or Yankee cap.

2. The day after ALCS Game 4, Beached whale Mike Fatcessa was saying something about Yankees 1, Red Sox 2 being the order of the universe...then the Red Sox were going to be an "annoyance" by "barely" winning one game and giving their fans "a glimmer of fading hope" for a comeback, making their fall from grace much harder this time.

1. Mariano Rivera, coming into a 10-3 ALCS game 7 with 2 outs in the top of the 9th to "Enter Sandman"

bwa-hahahahahahahaha!!!

None of these guys have won anything since being $old to the Bronx

The core of the Yankees dynasty from 1996-2000 was Derek Jeter, Andy Pettitte, Jorge Posada, Mariano Rivera and Bernie Williams.

Of the 19 players to take the field for the Red Sox in the World Series, only one {Trot Nixon} was a home-grown product.

But don't let the facts get in the way ... keep talking about how the Yankees "buy championships"

The core of the Yankees dynasty from 1996-2000 was Derek Jeter, Andy Pettitte, Jorge Posada, Mariano Rivera and Bernie Williams.

Of the 19 players to take the field for the Red Sox in the World Series, only one {Trot Nixon} was a home-grown product.

But don't let the facts get in the way ... keep talking about how the Yankees "buy championships"

I hate Yankee homers for this very reason...they MUST resort to changing the argument to suit their purposes when confronted with the truth that their team is not perfectly run from the top down. I wasnt getting into the whole home-grown aspect at all. Nor was I referring to anything that happened before 2001!

When I say nobody has won anything since being $old to NYY...I mean Mussina, Giambi, A-hole, Sheffield, Brown, Randy Johnson, Matsui, Contreras, Flash Gordon, Karsay, Quantrill, etc...

Those are the guys George HAD TO HAVE! None of them have done sh*t as Yankees. Some have won elsewhere. DUH! Read my f*cking posts carefully if youre unable to comprehend my level of thinking.

Kinda sad you folks cannot just enjoy your one championship without resorting to bitchiness.

The Sawx aren't exactly a mom&pop shop either, owned by the NY Times and a bunch of Hollywood money guys. So if you're going to whine about free agents, know that your guys are just as much big boys on the baseball block as Steinbrenner.

And Wells figures to suck.

You sox fans sure have alot of cockiness after winning 1 world series.

The AL East and the playoffs will forever be owned by the Yankees

they know that barton. the yankees can win 3 titles in a row & red sox fans will still be chirpin about the year the lucky punch crumb bums finally won it. they can all die happy now. they better, cause most of them aint young enough to see it happen again.

I hate Yankee homers for this very reason...they MUST resort to changing the argument to suit their purposes when confronted with the truth that their team is not perfectly run from the top down. I wasnt getting into the whole home-grown aspect at all, retard! Nor was I referring to anything that happened before 2001!

When I say nobody has won anything since being $old to NYY...I mean Mussina, Giambi, A-hole, Sheffield, Brown, Randy Johnson, Matsui, Contreras, Flash Gordon, Karsay, Quantrill, etc...

Those are the guys George HAD TO HAVE! None of them have done sh*t as Yankees. Some have won elsewhere. DUH! Read my f*cking posts carefully if youre unable to comprehend my level of thinking.

This is what is great about Jet/Bosox. He speaks the truth to the extent that the guys brought in since the Dynasty died have won Jack. Yankee fans need to accept this and it is what bothers me the most about this team.

What Jet/Bosox fails to either acknowledge or just refuses to belive is that his team rapes the poor just as much as the Yankees do.

Now exactly who did the Sox give up for Schilling ? Manny ? Pedro ? Damon ? Or is that okay since its the Sox.

I mean c'mon be serious. The Sox have made some good moves in getting Ortiz for what they did. Mueller has come in and done the job at third. The bullpen is basically guys taken from other teams.

Remember what I told you about the Sox becoming what you hate most in the world ? Don't so fast to brush it off.

He's stupid. There is no reason to argue with such a blind ignorant fool.

I hate Yankee homers for this very reason...they MUST resort to changing the argument to suit their purposes when confronted with the truth that their team is not perfectly run from the top down. I wasnt getting into the whole home-grown aspect at all. Nor was I referring to anything that happened before 2001!

As opposed to Redsox fans who twist & manipulate the facts to serve their purpose every time they open their mouths.

Archived