Ching Ming Wang / Long Duck Dang / or whatever his name is?

Green Jets & Ham

Enough with Kevin Brown and his body of a 90 Year old man ... this is a Joke

15 Million or no 15 Million, its time to end this charade and move on to the future

And its not like we're talking about our #1 Starter here, or even our #4 ... this dinosaur is clearly #5 and its time to put him out to pasture

I mean, would it really kill us to make a promising youngster the #5 ... would that really prevent this Yankee team, which is absolutely loaded from top to bottom, from making the playoffs and almost assuredly via division title?

I SAY HECK NO ... wouldn't even make a dent ... so IMO this is actually the perfect opportunity to break in our most promising youngster as a #5 with no real pressure {as he will NOT make or break this ball club}

So how bout it ... can we please cut bait with Grandpa Brown and the never-ending saga of his bad back ... and in turn can we break in our most promising youngster by making him our #5

Of course that would be Ching Ming Wang, Long Duck Dang, or whatever his name is?

That kid looked really good this spring ... he has clearly established himself as our most promising young starter ... well I say it's time to take the ball away from "Grandpa Back Injury" and hand it to Ming Duck Chang

WHAT?!!?! you gotta be kidding me. I didn't hear about this

when did it happen?

will he miss any time?

Go read the NY Post ... Brown walked off the mound in pain yesterday, after getting shelled

That old creaky back gave out again, now he's heading home to Georgia for more treatment

ENOUGH WITH THIS FOSSIL ... Give the ball to Wang

I call him "Some Dumb F*ck" really, they all the same names to me.

But yeah, Kevin Brown was a waste of $$$ and hopefully Sturtze can get the job done and hopefully Kevin Brown won't be able to come back at all this season...as strange as that might sound coming from a fellow Yankee fan as myself.

I call him "Some Dumb F*ck" really, they all the same names to me.

But yeah, Kevin Brown was a waste of $$$ and hopefully Sturtze can get the job done and hopefully Kevin Brown won't be able to come back at all this season...as strange as that might sound coming from a fellow Yankee fan as myself.

I AGREE

Right now I believe we're a BETTER TEAM if Kevin Brown DOES NOT pitch

But I would prefer Ching Ming Wang as our #5 to Tanyon Sturtz ... not because I don't like Sturtz, but because I love Sturtz in his current role of LONG MAN/SHORT MAN/SPOT STARTER/MR. EVERYTHING

Every team needs one pitcher who fills that role {Mr. Everything}, and I love Sturtz in that role

I guess this would be a bad time to mention I am a huge kevin brown fan. :mrgreen:

Do you enjoy watching him give up 8 runs in 3 innings in every single start except one once in a while when he gets a 3 hit shut out? :shock:

Enough with Kevin Brown and his body of a 90 Year old man ... this is a Joke

15 Million or no 15 Million, its time to end this charade and move on to the future

And its not like we're talking about our #1 Starter here, or even our #4 ... this dinosaur is clearly #5 and its time to put him out to pasture

I mean, would it really kill us to make a promising youngster the #5 ... would that really prevent this Yankee team, which is absolutely loaded from top to bottom, from making the playoffs and almost assuredly via division title?

I SAY HECK NO ... wouldn't even make a dent ... so IMO this is actually the perfect opportunity to break in our most promising youngster as a #5 with no real pressure {as he will NOT make or break this ball club}

So how bout it ... can we please cut bait with Grandpa Brown and the never-ending saga of his bad back ... and in turn can we break in our most promising youngster by making him our #5

Of course that would be Ching Ming Wang, Long Duck Dang, or whatever his name is?

That kid looked really good this spring ... he has clearly established himself as our most promising young starter ... well I say it's time to take the ball away from "Grandpa Back Injury" and hand it to Ming Duck Chang

hey leave Brown alone. He looked great against the Tigers the other day. [-o<:sarc:

Relax...once the Astos fall out, the Evil Empire brings back Clemens to crush the defending champs but good.

On the highlights it looked like a homer brown gave up vs. the Tigers would come down with snow on it, if it cam down at all. All thes fans in the Lakeland leftfield bleachers are watching it go up over their heads like Roy Hobbs hit the freakin' thing. ENOUGH OF THIS PALAVER!

Kevin Brown is window dressing, and ugly and expensive at $15 million per and plane tickets at that. Brown and Mussina must have contests to see who can act more like a prissy pigtailed 6-year old girl. Brown clearly has the lead.

The Yanks don't need a 5th starter until 4/15, and between Long Duck Dong and Strutze, they can hold out until the salary dumps of July allow them to pick up Clemens or someone like him.

Brown has insisted on going to Georgia to see his vet with the offshore degree in holistic healing with magnets and leeches and stuff.New York City-them doctors may have all the fancy learnin' stuff, but that ain't what the Kever likes.

Wright gets slotted in Brown's starts. The only question is whether Brown gets DLed after seeing "his doctor", some Georgia cracker with a a Hellmans jar filled with moonshine and a wooden bullet for Brown's whiny girlieman act rather than anesthesia.You would the Yanks with some cash invested might be able to tell this imbecile to get his sorry act together and see a real doctor not named Elliot Pellman.

The Yankees should've never traded away Lilly. That was the first mistake.

After his game 7 debacle, Brown shouldn't even be on this team anymore. I just wish him and Giambi would go away.

Archived