Anyone going to NYJ/JAX 10/8?

Mavrik

I only live about 2 1/2 hrs away from Jax and was planning on going to the upcoming game this year. Wanted to see if anyone here was going, maybe get a little "JN tailgate going:.

You do realize the Jets will be 0-4 heading into the Jax game.

4 and 4 if you count the preseason.

2006 AFC East Preseason Championship here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was Herm. Mangini is from the Belly / Parcells tree. Struggling preseasons are all in the fashion.

I'm sure the Jets will win at least one of those first 4 games by accident.

For everyone going, hit me up when we get closer to the game and we can start making some plans for tailgating. it's a ways away, just wanted to get an idea of whos going.

Maybe I can get Jenn Sterger to come with. lol.

I'm sure the Jets will win at least one of those first 4 games by accident.

For everyone going, hit me up when we get closer to the game and we can start making some plans for tailgating. it's a ways away, just wanted to get an idea of whos going.

Maybe I can get Jenn Sterger to come with. lol.

I will be there, but with those other guys...hopefully I can meet up with all of you sometime that weekend though

I will be there, but with those other guys...hopefully I can meet up with all of you sometime that weekend though

You can say it Al- jetinsider gang- see how easy it is -take note weblords

If people from JetNation don't get together with Jetsinsider that would be a shame. A real shame. Just because the powers that be hate

*********.com, that is no reason for Jet fans to not tailgate\hang out together.

:soapbox:

If people from JetNation don't get together with Jetsinsider that would be a shame. A real shame. Just because the powers that be hate

*********.com, that is no reason for Jet fans to not tailgate\hang out together.

121321__ari_l.jpg

Let's hug it out, b****

AGREED MAX, we have to get gate #'s before game time, Judy & I will definitely come over and spend some time with the JN'ers

Who ar des Jetsinsider's fellers an why ya got such a problem wit em?

They are a great group of guys and gals. Unfortunately a lot of us here found ourselves just not fitting in. For the most part it was nothing they did. It was us. Our own doubts and insecurities. That was our downfall.

So we started this place. The land of the misfit toys.

They are a great group of guys and gals. Unfortunately a lot of us here found ourselves just not fitting in. For the most part it was nothing they did. It was us. Our own doubts and insecurities. That was our downfall.

Insecurities?

Ya haven't gone queer have ya??

xmas_snowman.jpg

By Jingle!

tex..you are even a wise ass over here too??

it's BP from the other jungle...

I am going to beautiful jaxonville for the game too!!

and tex..I dont see any pennington threads over here..that must be killing you..

Archived