Here's my season now, this is what its come too

Green Jets & Ham

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Listen scumbag, cause I'm only gonna say it one time ... this was posted a long time ago, in repsonse to MET FANS Gloating about Matsui and Shef ... that's what Barton was trying to tell you ... and if you don't like it, too f**kin bad

And like I ****ing said, **** them if they said it, but I ****ing didn't you **** head.

And it's just as ****ing low if not worse if you do the same thing back.

No offense to you. I respect a lot of Yankee fans, I don't judge fan bases based on 1 person like these two douchebags.

I am trying to explain something to you and you come out with personal attacks. Blow yourself, and I look forward to watching my team kicking your teams a$$ in the world series AGAIN. Assuming the mets make it that far.....

I am trying to explain something to you and you come out with personal attacks. Blow yourself, and I look forward to watching my team kicking your teams a$$ in the world series AGAIN. Assuming the mets make it that far.....
Assuming the METS make it that far? Best WPCT in baseball and can manhandle any other NL team.

You werent here to understand why this thread was started and what it proved, so just drop it.

His posts are completely unnecessary and immature. If a Mets fan said that about the Yankees players and injuries, then screw them. There is no need to act like that.

His posts are completely unnecessary and immature. If a Mets fan said that about the Yankees players and injuries, then screw them. There is no need to act like that.

This thread was completely necessary, for reasons I already explained.

Did you feel that breeze? Went straight over your head.

Well they did Gloat, no ifs about it, so I gave it right back to them ... that's why you should MYFB if you don't know the context

If you wanted me to mind my own business, maybe you shouldn't have posted this in a public forum you dip****. And even if they did gloat, doing it right back is just pathetic.

Met fans Gloated about REAL INJURIES ... REAL F**KIN INJURIES ... and that's what inspired this response ... so don't say only Yankee fans blah blah blah, you f**kin d**khead
And like I've already ****ing said, **** them too. And like I've already ****ing said, **** you too. And like I already ****ing said, creating this thread was still 100% classless and unnecessary.

And I'm still waiting for you to show me where I gloated.

I don't Give a f**k if you said it ... this thread was not in response to you, DUMB@$$, until you injecting yourself into this thread ... in that case, f**k you too

BTW, if you were a man you'd admit you were wrong .. now that you know the context, you'd admit you jumped the gun .. the fact that you can't do that proves my point, you're not a man, you're just a little mary

I don't Give a f**k if you said it ... this thread was not in response to you, DUMB@$$, until you injecting yourself into this thread ... in that case, f**k you too

BTW, if you were a man you'd admit you were wrong .. now that you know the context, you'd admit you jumped the gun .. the fact that you can't do that proves my point, you're not a man, you're just a little mary

What was I wrong about? You're a ****ing douchebag and a lowlife scumbag.

Ham, you are the most overrated poster in the history of message boards. Stop personally attacking everyone in sight in order to fulfill your mysterious bi-polar desires. You are thoroughly embarrassing yourself in this thread.

Hey don't blame me cause a ton of posters like conversing with me and think you are boring ... that's just the way it goes ... some guys got it, and some guys put people to sleep

So if I'm an overrated poster, you are the human sleeping pill of message boards

And believe me, I'm not kidding ... you really are a giant bore, not to mention a giant A-hole

Hey don't blame me cause folks a ton of posters like conversing with me and think you are boring ... that's just the way it goes ... some guys got it, and some guys put people to sleep

So if I'm an overrated poster, you are the human sleeping pill of message boards

And believe me, I'm not kidding ... you really are a giant bore, not to mention a giant A-hole

I think someone from the Lone Star state has that distinction.

We'll I'm assuming you're gay cause you act like an hysterical woman

Oooooo, Mets fans Glaoted about Yankee injuries and Ham responed in kind, I'm so upset :sad:

If I'm wrong, its an honest mistake :wink:

I still can't see anything you type outside of douchebaggery and dip****tedness.

Thanks, coming from you I take that as a compliment ... I'll only need to worry when a POS like you actually likes me ... then I'll know I must be doing something wrong

Yeah, you know that you want be a piece of ****, nor a scumbag, or a pretentious ass... Which also means you have to hand in your Yankee fan membership card.

Yeah, you know that you want be a piece of ****, nor a scumbag, or a pretentious ass... Which also means you have to hand in your Yankee fan membership card.

Look you filthy scumbag, I don't give two $hits what you think about me ... I'm actually thrilled to know you can't stand me ... that lets me know I'm on the right track, cause you are an absolute scumbag of the highest order ... just a pathetic little fairy if ever I have known one

But like I said, nobodies perfect ... and hey, if you like to suck d**k that's your business

Archived