TomS, Max, and TomM

Gang Green Girl

AWESOME site...how about starting a thread about the best center in the NFL??? :oops:

Are you that famous Mawae stalker that I have read so much about on other sites?

Is it true that they really had to setup a stalker task force team at his last charity event? Oh my.

Max, what's the site to post pics that you can reference to the avatar? I can't get my pee-wee to work.

You should be able to just upload the AVATAR to our site. We have setup hosting space. I actually disabled remote Avatars because it can slow everything down.

If you can't get it to work email it to me and I will get it going.

well, well, well the gang (puke) green is all here..... :roll:

BTW, what kind of face is this? :arrow: :o I suspect it's a Tom Shane working on Max kind of face, eh?

We call that one the TomShane O Face. But the grand opening isn't until tomorrow. So there will be plenty of new smilies by then!

Look what the cat dragged in :evil: sorry max... site just lost a bit of class. :lol:

BTW, what kind of face is this? :arrow: :o I suspect it's a Tom Shane working on Max kind of face, eh?

...and I suppose a picture of a sultry elementary school teacher is what exactly? Cute - in a perverted, sexual predator kind of way? :lol:

Actually, it's great. Wish I was handy with graphics software....I'm luckly I can log on, let alone come up with something creative.

Well, hello Garb. How I've missed you. I was afraid to open a site with the infamus "Garb Slut-5 Factor" on our side, but now that you're here, life is good. Hey, get JonE to come here, would you? We'll install a Slurpie Machine if he wants. :lol:

...and I suppose a picture of a sultry elementary school teacher is what exactly? Cute - in a perverted, sexual predator kind of way? :lol:

Actually, it's great. Wish I was handy with graphics software....I'm luckly I can log on, let alone come up with something creative.

how dare you...i am a middle school teacher not elementary! LOL ... yes you coming up with something creative would be a stretch.. :lol:

Whooo Hooo even the Loose patsie chicks are coming over :lol:

A two page thread. A two page thread.

They said it couldn't be done. We defied the odds. The critics said we would never see a two page thread. Yet we did it before our grand opening!

I dare you guys to get a multiple page thread without one Go Mets or Red Sox sucks as one of the replies-

Maybe I will start a thread about the server always going down!

I dare you guys to get a multiple page thread without one Go Mets or Red Sox sucks as one of the replies-

Maybe I will start a thread about the server always going down!

The server has been up for over a week. I DEFEND THE INTEGRITY OF THIS SERVER UNTIL MY DEATH. LOL.

I will say this, we invested a lot of money in hardware and have a hosting plan that we are happy with. If things don't run smoothly on the back end, heads will roll.

By back end I am not referring to TomShane in any way.

The server has been up for over a week. I DEFEND THE INTEGRITY OF THIS SERVER UNTIL MY DEATH. LOL.

I will say this, we invested a lot of money in hardware and have a hosting plan that we are happy with. If things don't run smoothly on the back end, heads will roll.

By back end I am not referring to TomShane in any way.

Kudos again a great job done in a short period of time in getting the site up and running

Seriously anything I can try to help you with here let me know - if I can I will try

Kudos again a great job done in a short period of time in getting the site up and running

Seriously anything I can try to help you with here let me know - if I can I will try

Alrighty then. Just don't be slagging on my server. I hug it everynight before I go to bed. I take such allegations very seriously (JOKING).

Thanks again Faba.

• 3 months later...
A two page thread. A two page thread.

They said it couldn't be done. We defied the odds. The critics said we would never see a two page thread. Yet we did it before our grand opening!

the funny thing is i found this post on the first page of this thread! A little premature.... ok wont go there! :lol:

Anyway ... notice that a couple of months later and we have an active 40 page thread!!! And it is all about FB too!!! :lol: look to the lounge for wit, fun and WHO lyrics ;).... think where it will be at the one year anniversary...

:mrgreen:=D>

this site still ROCKS!

the funny thing is i found this post on the first page of this thread! A little premature.... ok wont go there! :lol:

Anyway ... notice that a couple of months later and we have an active 40 page thread!!! And it is all about FB too!!! :lol: look to the lounge for wit, fun and WHO lyrics ;).... think where it will be at the one year anniversary...

:mrgreen:=D>

this site still ROCKS!

I thought this site sucked? Did I miss something?:shock:

Wow this was a long time ago. Who is TomM? Who is TomS?

And why were we thanking them exactly?

I believe that TomM and TomS are referred to now as "The Pillars" around here. If you need either of us, ask where you can find "The Pillars" of this website. You, Max, are the Derek Jeter here--valuable as part of a team, but, as a single player, highly over-rated. Slap-hitter. :lol:

I believe that TomM and TomS are referred to now as "The Pillars" around here. If you need either of us, ask where you can find "The Pillars" of this website. You, Max, are the Derek Jeter here--valuable as part of a team, but, as a single player, highly over-rated. Slap-hitter. :lol:

That is a ouch I hear- coming from all of Derek's lovers

I agree with Tom, that Max is the Derek Jeter. The Captain. The Winner. The Stud.

In that case, I would have to conclude that Tom Shane is the Kaz Matsui of JetNation. The little, overpaid, underachieving asian guy who gets booed all the time. Yes, Tom is Asian.

Archived