AROD = Best 3B in NY

Offense to Offense, ARod has an advantage

Defense to Defense, ARod has an advantage

Clutch to Clutch, Wright has an advantage

AROD gets blasted for not being clutch. Fair enough.

But how did Wright get labeled as being clutch? Because he hasn't played in many big games that I can recall.

AROD gets blasted for not being clutch. Fair enough.

But how did Wright get labeled as being clutch? Because he hasn't played in many big games that I can recall.

Or any, for that matter. Not that he's a bad player, but he has as many clutch hits as Bradnon Inge.

Or any, for that matter. Not that he's a bad player, but he has as many clutch hits as Bradnon Inge.

To be fair look at his walk-offs this years especially against the Yanks.

Wright is the good clutch hillter albeit regular season.

The best "Post season "clutch "hitter in NY = Carlos Beltran.

Brandon Inge is not a pimple on Wrights butt. Don't ever discuss the two again please.

To be fair look at his walk-offs this years especially against the Yanks.

Wright is the good clutch hillter albeit regular season.

The best "Post season "clutch "hitter in NY = Carlos Beltran.

Brandon Inge is not a pimple on Wrights butt. Don't ever discuss the two again please.

yes, because everybody remembers those classic May walk-off home runs once October rolls around...

yes, because everybody remembers those classic May walk-off home runs once October rolls around...

He's untested in October . That's why I stated "regular season"

In your opinion has Wright shown a knack for clutch hits?

I think we both know the answer. Trust me if Wright was a Yankee you guys would be building a statue yourselves outside the stadium led by Foreman Ham.

Yet some of you kill ARod.:rolleyes:

Is A-Rod better than Wright? Yes. No argument here.

Who would I rather have on my team? Wright in a heartbeat.

I second that.

Clutcher & Younger.

I second that.

Clutcher & Younger.

Clutcher? Like that word. But I'd hesitate to say how clutch he is. A-Rod may have 0 clutch hits, and Wright may have had some nice game winning hits this season. But even though I have confidence he can do the same in September, I'd like to wait and see first.

But again, I'll take Wright over A-Rod on my team in a heartbeat, EVEN IF salaries was not an issue.

But again, I'll take Wright over A-Rod on my team in a heartbeat, EVEN IF salaries was not an issue.

A-rod = top 25 player all time

David Wright = Scott Rolen-lite with 1.5 good seasons under his belt.

all of a sudden Yankee fans love Arod??? I've seen nothing but him getting ripped here forever.

A-rod is a better player than David Wright, there is no question! Wright has played a total of 2 seasons and looks like he has a GREAT future ahead of him, but Arod has been a consistent 40 HR, 120 RBI guy for a decade now. Plus, he was the best SS in the game.

I love Wright and think when all is said and done, he will be the best position player the Mets ever had, and will be their captain when the sign him to a long term deal, but to compare him and Arod right now is absurd.

Reyes VS Jeter on the other hand...;):sarc:

all of a sudden Yankee fans love Arod??? I've seen nothing but him getting ripped here forever.

A-rod is a better player than David Wright, there is no question! Wright has played a total of 2 seasons and looks like he has a GREAT future ahead of him, but Arod has been a consistent 40 HR, 120 RBI guy for a decade now. Plus, he was the best SS in the game.

I love Wright and think when all is said and done, he will be the best position player the Mets ever had, and will be their captain when the sign him to a long term deal, but to compare him and Arod right now is absurd.

Reyes VS Jeter on the other hand...;):sarc:

A-rod is OUR guy to rip on, not yours

get your own punching bag/walking baseball god.

SEE YOU SPANKIE FANS IN THE WORLD SERIES, ......IT WILL NOT BE LIKE 2000 ,TRUST ME :box: SLUG FEST 2006. GO METS!!!

I believe the Yankees will get to the WS this season. But it will be solely due to the starting pitching, and the back end of the pen, with MO, and hopefully Dotel.

I doubt a Yankee-Mets WS will be a slug-fest. In fact, if the Yankee pitching is as advertised, it will be anything but.

Im a Mets fan, and even i wouldnt call A-rod a top 25 all time player. He's easily going to be considered a top 10 player when his career is over.

eLOT

I wouldn't call any player top 10 in baseball history if he hasn't made teams he's been on significantly better, let alone top 25.

I wouldn't call any player top 10 in baseball history if he hasn't made teams he's been on significantly better, let alone top 25.

With the numbers that he will retire with, championships or not, he will be a top 10 player.

P.S. David Wright is the man :)

eLOT