Sign in to follow this  
nj meadowlands

The Best Record in New York

When the Mets opened the season at 9-2, or something, and were about 5 games better than the Yankees, he was in his element. Now, that the records are even, he is not around. So the posters here are getting the "needle" into him.

All in fun (I think ;) ).

are u that freakin ignorant?

I made that statement in BEGINNING of season and wil lstand by it. I have disappeared because the Yankee fans at the time were saying 'Its EARLY, wait till end of year, you wil lsee'.

OK, fair. But what happens, thetool Yank fans as soon as yanks pull even (to thier credit) decide it isnt too EARLY to say 'Hey SJ, where are you""

Unfreakin real, expected by teenage fans, but I only was doing what I was asked. Make prediction early and wait till end of year.

pretty funny and childish of Yank fans to say, where are you when they were telling me its early, be quiet till end of year.

Pretty freakin funny,,, and borderline paranoid.

When the Mets opened the season at 9-2, or something, and were about 5 games better than the Yankees, he was in his element. Now, that the records are even, he is not around. So the posters here are getting the "needle" into him.

All in fun (I think ;) ).

i made that statement on 4/7, ,Mets were 2-1 ,,, not 9-2...

and it was a prediction,, and boy did u get upset,,,hahahahaha

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16435&highlight=tick

Why don't you read that entire thread first before making any statements about how upset other folks are?

You were unable to respond coherently to any of the posters who questioned you. And there were several posters who questioned/challenged you.

If any phsy. would read that thread he would recommend a straight jacket for you, along with a padded cell, your jibberish was so silly.

But you are able to tell how others felt at that time.

Right.:rolleyes:

nice try skippy,,

u couldnt handle a prediction during 1st few days of season and got bent out of shape (u must be 16) and then you try and bring it up when yanks get even with mets,, how freakin silly,,

like all the yank fans said 'wait till end of year'..

and how can anyone gert upset with a freakin prediction ,,its unreal how paranoid and immature yank fans are,,

like takin candy from a baby,,,

No team can cry about injuries- part of the game - suck it up

should get POTW as far as it relates to every sport.

Bothg teams are playing pretty well,,

its kinda lame when you have to play the injury excuse in June,,,

everyone gets thier turn in the injury wheel,,

use injuries as a excuse in October when season over and we can see what happened to everyyone.. for all you know your team will be injury free rest of year and your rivals will get devastated...

its VERY LAME and borderline 8 year old schoolground-ish to be playing the WAAAAAA, my team is hurt sobbing in freakin June,,

damn, grow up and wait till the season is a freakin season...

Belongs to the New York Yankees.

Discuss.

fast forward,,

99 to 98 and counting

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company