The Best Record in New York

nj meadowlands

The yanks are hurting with matsui out -lots more than Sheffield-

The Mets collectively have had guys out- Beltran 9 or 10 games- Floyd out probably same amount- Nady out for a couple of weeks- all starters

Chavez and Milledge in the outfield and Valentin at second base-that is not our starters at the beginning of the year

Our fourth starter out even though a rookie

The Mets depth and great so far pickups by Minaya have kept them going at their pace

No team can cry about injuries- part of the game - suck it up

The yanks are hurting with matsui out -lots more than Sheffield-

The Mets collectively have had guys out- Beltran 9 or 10 games- Floyd out probably same amount- Nady out for a couple of weeks- all starters

Chavez and Milledge in the outfield and Valentin at second base-that is not our starters at the beginning of the year

Our fourth starter out even though a rookie

The Mets depth and great so far pickups by Minaya have kept them going at their pace

No team can cry about injuries- part of the game - suck it up

Injuries part of the game thats bullsh*t. You think all the managers expect half of their lineup to get injured. thats BS.

GimmeShelter you're either joking or are a huge joke if you think the Mets are half as injured as the yankees.

The Yankees lost #'s 2 and 3 in RBI production for the ENTIRE SEASON.

Let's take a look at how the Mets current hitters did in that department last year

1. Delgado - 115

2. Wright - 102

3. Floyd - 98

4. Beltran - 78

Now, I would say in order to make the injury situation equal, Wright and Floyd, 2 and 3 would have to go down. But since Floyd is a big bald piece of worthless, we're gonna have to make that Beltran. How do you think the Mets would be doing right now with Wright AND Beltran out for the ENTIRE SEASON. You're a complete joke if you think the injury situation is parallel

GimmeShelter you're either joking or are a huge joke if you think the Mets are half as injured as the yankees.

The Yankees lost #'s 2 and 3 in RBI production for the ENTIRE SEASON.

Let's take a look at how the Mets current hitters did in that department last year

1. Delgado - 115

2. Wright - 102

3. Floyd - 98

4. Beltran - 78

Now, I would say in order to make the injury situation equal, Wright and Floyd, 2 and 3 would have to go down. But since Floyd is a big bald piece of worthless, we're gonna have to make that Beltran. How do you think the Mets would be doing right now with Wright AND Beltran out for the ENTIRE SEASON. You're a complete joke if you think the injury situation is parallel

Sheffield and Matsui BOTH played many games this season.

Mets are without their corner outfielders right now and their 4-5 Starters.

Beltran also missed time.

To list Floyd's RBI's last year and then not count him is hypocritical.

Beltran was allegedly a bust.....again hypocritical.

The Mets just have a better GM thus you never hear them whine over injuries.

At 200 mill my friend....SUCK IT UP.

The Mets do NOT have a better GM, you homer.

The reason i did not include Floyd is because Beltran SHOULD have been AT LEAST your #2 RBI producer last year.

I'm not sure in what world playing 30 and 32 games (Sheffield and Matsui, respectively) is considered ''a lot'' for an entire season. Maybe in GimmeABreakShelter world.

The Mets do NOT have a better GM, you homer.

The reason i did not include Floyd is because Beltran SHOULD have been AT LEAST your #2 RBI producer last year.

I'm not sure in what world playing 30 and 32 games (Sheffield and Matsui, respectively) is considered ''a lot'' for an entire season. Maybe in GimmeABreakShelter world.

My point is you make it sound like they"ve been out since March.

They have not been out the ENTIRE season.

Yankees swept at Yankee Stadium for the first time in 12 years.

Mets sweep the D'Backs to take a 7 game lead in the East (and 10 games ahead of the Braves).

Please refrain from targeting Mets fans the rest of the season, Yankee fans. The Red Sox are the only hated team in sight right now.

Bothg teams are playing pretty well,,

its kinda lame when you have to play the injury excuse in June,,,

everyone gets thier turn in the injury wheel,,

use injuries as a excuse in October when season over and we can see what happened to everyyone.. for all you know your team will be injury free rest of year and your rivals will get devastated...

its VERY LAME and borderline 8 year old schoolground-ish to be playing the WAAAAAA, my team is hurt sobbing in freakin June,,

damn, grow up and wait till the season is a freakin season...

Bothg teams are playing pretty well,,

its kinda lame when you have to play the injury excuse in June,,,

everyone gets thier turn in the injury wheel,,

use injuries as a excuse in October when season over and we can see what happened to everyyone.. for all you know your team will be injury free rest of year and your rivals will get devastated...

its VERY LAME and borderline 8 year old schoolground-ish to be playing the WAAAAAA, my team is hurt sobbing in freakin June,,

damn, grow up and wait till the season is a freakin season...

Especially when the salaries of the HEALTHY players on the Yankees still well exceeds that of every other team in Major League Baseball.

• 3 months later...

Archived