ALL Mike Vick News (Merged 39X)

StillerPaul

Mike Vick, Bad-ass Thug or Misunderstood City Kid  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Mike Vick, Bad-ass Thug or Misunderstood City Kid

• Bad-ass thug
    • Misunderstood City kid

I dont know about you guys, but I am genuinly pissed off that there not saying what it is that was in the water bottle. I realize this whole story is absolutely ridiculous, but obv. his story doesent add up and something shady was going down....anyone have any theory's?

That small an amount of pot isn't even a crime, even in an airport, probably no worse than the equivilent of a parking ticket and a fine. It's not even worth most police agencies running the bottle for prints and the testing of the substance. Eevn if they found a nickel bag or a ziploc filled with pot, it's probably a $25 fine. Which comes back to Ron Mexico being really, really dumb.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I just heard about this. Thing is, if you punish Vick like he deserves - in his wallet - he'll probably blame his dog and light it on fire. Typical of people without empathy. Why do some people think this is OK? Well, apparently a lot do, or it wouldn't go on. It's indicative of a deeper sickness. The only language punks understand is when you take away their money. I have too many horror stories to tell about this dog fighting cr*p, believe me there. And the dog always pays every which way but loose.

This should come as a surprise to no one. Michael Vick is the definition of a piece of ****. Too bad his skills were in football and not basketball. He would fit right in in the NBA. Selfish? Check. Dumb? Check. More interested in making SportsCenter than helping his team win? Check? Shady character? Check.

If they dont suspend him... I lost all respect for Goodell... he suspended Pacman for being at the wrong place and POSSIBLY being involved in something... VICK was hosting illegal gambling and breaking laws by not taking proper care of the animals... Roger Goodell needs to step up here and not take this sh*t from these idiots...

If they dont suspend him... I lost all respect for Goodell... he suspended Pacman for being at the wrong place and POSSIBLY being involved in something... VICK was hosting illegal gambling and breaking laws by not taking proper care of the animals... Roger Goodell needs to step up here and not take this sh*t from these idiots...

There's no such thing as legal dog-fighting, but I'm sure that's not what you meant.

There's no such thing as legal dog-fighting, but I'm sure that's not what you meant.

Yeah I think you know what I meant... lol

He should be suspended for an entire season like Pacman... he has done just as much wrong if not more now... but they wont becuase he makes the NFL too much money to lose him..

Let's not overlook the fact that it's possible that Prick errr I mean Vick (sorry typo) might not have known about the dog fighting since he didn't actually live there. I know it's a long shot but it's still a possibility. :puke:

Let's not overlook the fact that it's possible that Prick errr I mean Vick (sorry typo) might not have known about the dog fighting since he didn't actually live there. I know it's a long shot but it's still a possibility. :puke:

F*ck it... If its his property its his responsibility to prevent illegal gambling and dog fights from going on... he should be charged and also suspended... no excuse.

As more evidence is collected regarding the presence of multiple fighting dogs on property owned by Falcons quarterback Michael Vick, two leading advocates for animal rights have spoken out on the matter:* The Humane Society and PETA.

There is more and more evidence that a "palatial" Virginia house owned by Falcons quarterback Michael Vick was the storage site for dogs used in illegal fighting activities.

Per WAVY-TV, authorities "found 70 dogs on the property," most of which were pit bulls.* Per the report:* "Some had injuries and scars.* Many were malnourished."

Also found on the property was a "rape stand," which is used to tether a female dog so that male dogs may have easy access to the female for breeding.

since this was in virginia, i wonder if pacman made it rain on them dogs

i agree that this is just as bad as what pacman did, if not A WHOLE LOT WORSE. a few of the articles went into detail about what was on the property, and it was terrible. not only that, but if vick had ever visited HIS property, he would have known what was going on. if pacman got suspeded for the year, vick deserves the same, if not more.

Initially I thought this story was one that the meadia/league would be more than happy to allow to fall off the radar. Hopefully enough people are angry enough that there will be some type of punishment in store for Vick.

I guess this is the Dog Lovers thread?

So Vick should be suspended like Pacman for hosting Dog Fights APPARENTLY when Pacman puts himself and others (humans mind you) when he has DUI's and is involved when people are shot and killed?

Hmmm, yeah, seems about even.:eek:

So Vick should be suspended like Pacman for hosting Dog Fights APPARENTLY when Pacman puts himself and others (humans mind you) when he has DUI's and is involved when people are shot and killed?

nothing to do with dog lovers, and everything to do with the humane treatment of ANY ANIMAL, INCLUDING HUMANS. you are an animal too you know...

maybe we should chain you up, and beat you with sticks and chains and make you run on a treadmill all day. then you can go home to a house packed to the gills with other humans, living in their feces and then to top it off we will inject you with steroids and make you fight other humans until one of you either can't move or is dead. fun huh?

They're dogs, we're humans, your point is that of a dog lover.

and we are both animals, hello? no one animal is anymore important than any other.

in all honesty i don't like dogs as much as other animals. im more of a lover of all animals, and honestly, if you don't see how this could be illegal, unethical and not a reason for punishment, you are an idiot.

Reason for punishment but not from the NFL.

Things that endager other human beings, people who actually watch the sport, those things equal NFL punishment, not things to animals, that should be taken up by the court, not the NFL.

Things that endager other human beings, people who actually watch the sport, those things equal NFL punishment, not things to animals, that should be taken up by the court, not the NFL.

i don't care if it was a human, a dog, a rat or a worm.

hello? we aren't talking about whether the nfl should punish people or not, at least i am not. i am talking about equal punishment. if pacman gets a year, so should vick, it was just as bad if not worse, and its not like vick hasn't been in trouble before as well. i agree that all events such as pacmans arrests should be taken up in court, but the league has decided to punish acts that are detrimental to the image of the league, and THIS IS.

I agree and disagree with you (and rest assured I am a dog lover!). This is not as bad as the Pacman situation simply because a man is paralyzed as a result of Pacman's mob. That alone makes what he did worse.

That being said, I completely disagree that the NFL sould not dole out punishment. What is happening on Vick's property is cruel and inhumane, and it tarnishes the league's image. I completely understand that there is always going to be a situation where an NFL player gets into trouble. The law of averages would dictate that. But right now it almost seems comical. I have read more stories of NFL players beating their wives, killing their dog, paralyzing a man, selling drugs, and on and over over recent years than you can shake a stick at. Goodell can make a huge statement right now by suspendin g the league's cash cow. If the NFL punishes Vick then that would put all other players in the league on notice that nobody is above the law. It's a statement that needs to be made if these preliminary reports are true.

Look up cruelty to animals. It's a felony dip****. A law is a law whether you agree with it or not and if this scumbag broke it, he deserves the boot.

Why? PacMan has not even been accused in the case where the man was paralyzed. Staging dog fights is a felony. Felony vs. no charges, which is worse? I don't see how the NFL can pick and choose which crimes show "bad character." Well I do, but it'll be another cluster**** for the bull**** No Fun League.

* I was writing this before Alk's post, yet didn't post until 9 minutes later. I guess I was working.

Unreal,,

what a thug turd..

the idiot music genre of hip hop has now added dogfighting to its glamorization list,,these turds just continue to glamorize the worst aspects of society, ,and idiots like Vick listen to their moronic rants

http://www.hsus.org/hsus_field/animal_fighting_the_final_round/jayz_and_other_artists_need_to_step_up_against_dogfighting.html

Archived