Anyone else think the Clemens coverage is a little ridiculous

nj meadowlands

I mean... ESPN is covering every single pitch without showing the broadcast. Before that they talked about Clemens for a good half hour.

He's one of the alltime greats, yes, but he's coming back mid-season to pitch for a 3rd-4th place team!

a *little* ridiculous?? You'd think ESPN would perhaps spend more time covering the baseball series between the best rivalry in sports, or the Stanley Cup Finals, or the World Cup, but I guess a single A game is more important. *sighs

a *little* ridiculous?? You'd think ESPN would perhaps spend more time covering the baseball series between the best rivalry in sports, or the Stanley Cup Finals, or the World Cup, but I guess a single A game is more important. *sighs

which is why they have the Sox-Yanks on twice this week?

This just in:

Roger Clemens just took a dump.

Tim Kurckin will be live in 30 seconds.

Followed by Peter Gammons discussing Clemens' postgame meal, and Joe Morgan reviewing Clemens' postgame purchase of gasoline (and noting the 1976 Reds got better mileage).Pedro Gomez checked the tire pressure on the Yankee gift Hummer he drove. Since Bonds* hit 715 and no one gave a dump, ESPN doesn't know what to do with themselves. When Clemens actually starts a game with the Astros(or when he's activated for all the fantasy guys) let us all know. Otherwise nobody cares.

I mean... ESPN is covering every single pitch without showing the broadcast. Before that they talked about Clemens for a good half hour.

He's one of the alltime greats, yes, but he's coming back mid-season to pitch for a 3rd-4th place team!

131 press credentials for a June 6 Class A Minor League game.

WHo would've thunk???????????

BTW - the run he gave up was a HR to a kid who also wears #22.

Coincidence??:rolleyes:

Archived