"Around the Horn"-Buy or Sell

RSJ

Sell. 2007 will be a 8-8 year at best, sorry but it is true. The schedule is too tough among other things.

Buy Or Sell: Pennington starts all 16 regular season games in 2007

Sell. You can't ignore his injury history.

Buy or Sell:The Jets trading up in the first round.

Sell. 2007 will be a 8-8 year at best, sorry but it is true. The schedule is too tough among other things.

Buy Or Sell: Pennington starts all 16 regular season games in 2007

Sell: We'll either be in or out of the playoffs by the last two games of the season and Mangini will want to see what we have or give Chad a rest.

Buy or Sell: More than 2 free agents signed this year start 16 games

Sell: We'll either be in or out of the playoffs by the last two games of the season and Mangini will want to see what we have or give Chad a rest.

Buy or Sell: More than 2 free agents signed this year start 16 games

3 free agents starting all 16 games? sell

buy or sell: the jets send 3(or more) players to the pro-bowl.

Sell. Kimo will be lucky to make the team, let alone start, with so much competition at the 3-4 DE spot.

Buy or Sell: David Carr starting (anywhere) in 2007?

Buy. Too young not to get a second chance. A team like Baltimore should take a chance on him. Boller can use a change of scenerey and McNair looked awfully old and slow at the end of last year.

Buy or Sell: LT breaking his TD mark of 31?

Buy. Too young not to get a second chance. A team like Baltimore should take a chance on him. Boller can use a change of scenerey and McNair looked awfully old and slow at the end of last year.

Buy or Sell: LT breaking his TD mark of 31?

Sell. The Chargers have a new coach, bringing the end to "Martyball". LT will have another tremendous season, but to top 30 TD's in back-to-back seasons is a lot to ask.

Buy or Sell: Buffalo or Miami finishing 2nd (or higher) in the AFC East?

Sell

The chargers making the playoffs.

sell. norv turner is better than marty, but the entire coaching staff left(from what i heard) leaving new position coaches and defensive coordinator. sure the bolts are talented, but the broncos are going to win the division. look for even better offensive production, but the defense will unravel a bit.

buy or sell: Talent in the draft from small schools such as Hampton?

buy

the jets making the playoffs...

Buy. These are the 3 primary reasons why most say we will not make the playoffs:

1) QB issues.

2) Tougher schedule.

3) Too many holes to fill.

I'll go one-by-one here.

1) At QB, we have Chad Pennington. While not a Super Bowl-caliber QB, he HAS gotten us to the playoffs before. If he starts again next season, I can't see how we take a step back. He's 31, not 41, and played a full, healthy season last year. And if he gets hurt, I doubt that the coaching staff used a 2nd round pick on Kellen Clemens without having any confidence in him.

2) The schedule is not "too tough", people. This is what we would have said in the Herm-era, but not now. We have the ability to go 4-2 against the AFC East. The NFC East is a mess, we can go 3-1 or 4-0 against those teams. The Steelers have a brand new coaching staff. We will beat Herm's Chiefs. The Browns suck, the Bengals are thugs, the Ravens are perpetually overrated (and lost human swiss-army knife Adalius Thomas), while Vince Young is bound to have a sophomore slump with the Titans. We can rack of victories against this schedule, believe it.

3) We didn't lose all that much this offseason, have a TON of talent to work with in the front 7, fixed the RB situation for '07 and have 8 picks in the NFL draft as well as June 1st cuts still to look forward to. Tangini is being patient this year, which is great. We'll fill all the holes before all is said and done.

Buy or Sell: Herm Edwards still being a Head Coach in the NFL in 2009.

Sell, but he will be a coordinator.

Buy/Sell - the reloaded Patsies win the Super Bowl.

Sell. Unless the Patriots have a stellar draft, I don't think the direction they've taken this offseason is the strategy that has won them championships. Splurging on Adalius Thomas is one of those moves, even though he's a perfect fit for that system.

Buy or Sell: Justin McCareins remaining on the Jets roster by Week 1.

Sell. Unless the Patriots have a stellar draft, I don't think the direction they've taken this offseason is the strategy that has won them championships. Splurging on Adalius Thomas is one of those moves, even though he's a perfect fit for that system.

Buy or Sell: Justin McCareins remaining on the Jets roster by Week 1.

Sell.

Buy or Sell - Calvin Johnson as the number one pick?

Buy -This kid is a rare Talent and the old man loves the long ball

Buy or Sell- Kellen starting buy week 5 ?

Sell. Mangini will give Penny time and wait until the team is 3-7.

Buy or Sell......PacMan Jones ever wearing an NFL uniforma gain?

Sell. Average QB's do not make Pro Bowl's.

Buy or Sell: Matt Schaub takes the Houston Texans to the playoffs in the next 5 years.

Sell. Schaub's one game claim to fame was pissing on the 2005 Patriots secondary, something that occured on a weekly basis.

Buy or Sell: The Jets finish in the top 10 defensively in 07?

Sell, while i see the jets improving on D and getting close to the top 10 they play a tough schedule and still will struggle to stop the run due to their lack of a true NT, a necessity to a god 3-4. Also I believe that by lacking a true #1 corner the passing game will be exposed if the Jets DE by commitee cannot get pressure on the QBs.

Buy or Sell: Jonathan Vilma will be a pro bowler next year.

Sell, while i see the jets improving on D and getting close to the top 10 they play a tough schedule and still will struggle to stop the run due to their lack of a true NT, a necessity to a god 3-4. Also I believe that by lacking a true #1 corner the passing game will be exposed if the Jets DE by commitee cannot get pressure on the QBs.

Buy or Sell: Jonathan Vilma will be a pro bowler next year.

Sell, not in this system

Buy or Sell

Will Thomas Jones be a probowler this year?

Sell, not in this system

Buy or Sell

Will Thomas Jones be a probowler this year?

Sell. There's always a lot of competition at the 3 Pro Bowl RB spots, the fans rarely vote in Jets players, and the offensive line is only SET at 2 positions.

Buy or Sell: The Giants finishing with an equal or better record than the Jets?

Sell. There's always a lot of competition at the 3 Pro Bowl RB spots, the fans rarely vote in Jets players, and the offensive line is only SET at 2 positions.

Buy or Sell: The Giants finishing with an equal or better record than the Jets?

Sell They are getting worse, not better.

Buy or Sell 10 sacks for BT.

Buy

B/S - The Jets will accumulate more picks by trading their 1st round pick.

Sell. In a deeper draft I could see it, and you never really know how the board shapes up for a team. However, there are a handful of players that seem to be Mangini-type picks and will be available at 25, and I see the Jets snagging one of them.

Buy or Sell: Andre Wadsworth appearing in half or more of the Jets games next season.

Sell. In a deeper draft I could see it, and you never really know how the board shapes up for a team. However, there are a handful of players that seem to be Mangini-type picks and will be available at 25, and I see the Jets snagging one of them.

Buy or Sell: Andre Wadsworth appearing in half or more of the Jets games next season.

Sell

B/S: Wadsworth or Haynes dressing for any games this year.